Started by new devil, April 13, 2011, 09:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakleafgael

Quote from: new devil on April 28, 2011, 11:12:08 PM
Quote from: oakleafgael on April 28, 2011, 11:08:15 PM
Quote from: new devil on April 28, 2011, 10:55:16 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on April 28, 2011, 10:38:03 PM
Quote from: paco on April 28, 2011, 10:25:20 PM
Those scenes are part and parcel of the game, unfortunately. Bear in mind the pressure these players are under: a massive derby, a Champion's League semi final and all the various inputs from the press (and the managers) and you can begin to see why they become so animated throughout the game. On another note, having read his post-match comments and watched this video, it seems Ronaldo isn't a happy bunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFe1jUMDwp8&feature=youtu.be

f**k him the stuid eejit. When he had team mates who worked their arses off to cover for him he didn't appreciate them and went of to follow his "dream". Good luck to him.

He like so many before him probably realizes now that when you leave Man United the only way is down!!

Unless maybe your pique

Forlan?

??? What

Left United and it didnt work out to badly for him.

new devil

Quote from: oakleafgael on April 28, 2011, 11:19:35 PM
Those scenes are part and parcel of the game, unfortunately. Bear in mind the pressure these players are under: a massive derby, a Champion's League semi final and all the various inputs from the press (and the managers) and you can begin to see why they become so animated throughout the game. On another note, having read his post-match comments and watched this video, it seems Ronaldo isn't a happy bunny:

f**k him the stuid eejit. When he had team mates who worked their arses off to cover for him he didn't appreciate them and went of to follow his "dream". Good luck to him.

He like so many before him probably realizes now that when you leave Man United the only way is down!!

Unless maybe your pique

Forlan?

??? What

:D :D What did he win?

Puckoon

Quote from: gawa316 on April 28, 2011, 11:07:48 PM
Pepe is a complete nutjob. I base my judgement on this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YazrFjN_gYU&feature=related

That blew my mind when I first saw it. Was wondering how long before it made an appearance in this discussion.

oakleafgael

Quote from: new devil on April 28, 2011, 11:30:14 PM

Unless maybe your pique

Forlan?

??? What

Im not sure but I do know he was the top scorer in Europe last year.

new devil

He as a player improved but he didn't go to a better team/club

ross4life

Unless maybe your pique

Forlan?

??? What

Won the Europa league last season have you forgotten how he made the scousers cry for the 2nd time?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

gallsman

Unless maybe your pique

Forlan?

??? What

Two European Golden Boots, the 2010 World Cup Golden Boots and the respect of all those who ridiculed him during his time at United.

Oh right, you mean in terms of titles, yes? One UEFA Cup. How delightfully naive of you to judge a player so. David May won two leagues, two FA cups and a Champions League with United. Wonderful player  ::) ::) ::)

new devil

Quote from: gallsman on April 28, 2011, 11:46:30 PM

Unless maybe your pique

Forlan?

??? What

Two European Golden Boots, the 2010 World Cup Golden Boots and the respect of all those who ridiculed him during his time at United.

Oh right, you mean in terms of titles, yes? One UEFA Cup. How delightfully naive of you to judge a player so. David May won two leagues, two FA cups and a Champions League with United. Wonderful player  ::) ::) ::)

:D :D Following me like a little bitch again i see

Like i said above..Did he move to a bigger club? better team?

new devil

Quote from: Puckoon on April 28, 2011, 11:37:16 PM

That blew my mind when I first saw it. Was wondering how long before it made an appearance in this discussion.

That's crazy..How long did he get banned for that?

Milltown Row2

Unless maybe your pique

Forlan?

??? What

Hey i met David May, he was coming out of the Royal (children's) visiting and was heading round to the Red Devil!! had a few pints with him and a stand up guy, Played a lot of big games for United and was as good as the other bit part players
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Yes, I'm following you like a little bitch, that's it. I haven't been active on this thread at all.

Does it matter what club he moved to?  He became a vastly superior footballer.

gallsman

Quote from: new devil on April 28, 2011, 11:54:04 PM

Is this the first time you've seen it? This was major football news at the time. You really should try to look beyond Old Trafford a bit more often.

Miaow.

new devil

Relax Gallsman I'm only messing with ya

Yes he without doubt became a much better player...But my original  point was that not many players leave United and go to a better club/team

new devil

Quote from: gallsman on April 28, 2011, 11:57:38 PM
Quote from: new devil on April 28, 2011, 11:54:04 PM

Is this the first time you've seen it? This was major football news at the time. You really should try to look beyond Old Trafford a bit more often.

Miaow.

No I've saw it before just can't remember how long a ban he got...  :D Believe me i spend most of my time watching football that's not played at old Trafford

ross4life

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 28, 2011, 11:54:39 PM

Unless maybe your pique

Forlan?

??? What

Hey i met David May, he was coming out of the Royal (children's) visiting and was heading round to the Red Devil!! had a few pints with him and a stand up guy, Played a lot of big games for United and was as good as the other bit part players

Same here, we had David May over for our Man united Supporters club function a few years ago, sound guy & was a solid professional.

As for Forlan, Fergie knew his talent when he signed him.. it just didn't work out for him at United & i don't think he was ridiculed as he was a big fan favourite at OT.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open