Tonight with Vincent Browne - tonight

Started by Ulick, April 13, 2011, 07:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Aye SS.

'tis hilarious though but, not necessarily, for the right reasons!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Shamrock Shore

Paddy Cole gives me a pain in the far northern regions of my hole. Aside for being exposed as a tax defaulter his patter drives mental.
Noel V is brother of forner Meath GAA chairman Fintan Ginnity and uncle of a drummer of a band ...Fear ón Srath Bán would be familiar with. Some of his one liners are good. He will amuse your 80 year old auntie and good on him. Opened the first "hairdressers for the gentlemen" in Dun Laoghaire in the 70s.

Frances Black is famous for being a Black and coming out as an alcoholic (20 years ago). She had moderate success in the early 90s with some Christy Hennessy songs and for coming out...and out....and out...and out.. (I am still pissed off that her brother, Martin, refused to fix my bike in Rathmines in 1989 cos "it was too old").

Mary Black, however, is a different act, a genuine class act, and her version of 'As I leave behind Neidin' will always bring a tear to my cynical eye. In my opinion (off point) one of the best emigration songs ever- fair play to Jimmy McCarthy.

magpie seanie

What's the point of Glenda Gilson being there?

Shamrock Shore

Seanie

She's prettier than Matt Cooper, Bobby Kerr et al.

When she was on Celebrity Bainisteior I thought she was clued in. She exposed herself tonight as being as shallow as the spit on the back of a stamp.

I wuda thought on a Fri night there wuda bee a gig in some top end place like Krystal, Snotz, Lillies or Fellatios to give her 1000 lids to raise her eyebrows. Maybe recession hitting. Maybe Georgia Salpa stealing all her gigs. Maybe she's now more mutton than lamb.

That said..................I still would.........if I were etc.