Royal Wedding and gaaboard

Started by ONeill, April 12, 2011, 09:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Rois

Can't wait till the wedding myself - begins a weekend of pure badness following a long long lent.

Puckoon

Im assuming it has the wrong twat on purpose?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: Rois on April 12, 2011, 11:03:13 PM
Can't wait till the wedding myself - begins a weekend of pure badness following a long long lent.

Testing Accessibility

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Begining to dread this, I will have to pretend to be hoarse for the day. O dear, I won't want to offend my host country's citizenry, but I won't be celerbrating the day or reciprocating any good cheer. Was thinking if asked about it, I would just say "I wouldn't mind being the one bangining that young Katie bird tonight". Surely that can only be taken as a compliment.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

deiseach

Quote from: Orior on April 12, 2011, 11:00:27 PM
I'll fix you deiseach

Can you fix Ken McGrath? That'd be much appreciated

mylestheslasher

A game of polo in croke park using donkeys, hurleys and the sliothar. Irish celebrity gaa team versus a royal selection. Last donkey standing wins.

Orior

Showing my age here, but for the last big shindig betwixt Charley & Di, I was working in Wildwood New Jersey.

I remember giving aff to all the young weemin glued to the telly. But sure, there was no World Wide Web then to distract them.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rouge_Diablo

Christies will soon be auctioning "a pair of feckin lizzies knickers" that were found in a plane toilet.

maybe the board could bid, and stick them on top of the millennium spire

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on April 12, 2011, 11:31:40 PM
Showing my age here, but for the last big shindig betwixt Charley & Di, I was working in Wildwood New Jersey.

I remember giving aff to all the young weemin glued to the telly. But sure, there was no World Wide Web then to distract them.

You certainly are 1981!!! Christ i never made it there till 1993
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

deiseach

Was Andrew and Fergie not the last big shindig? Third times the charm!

Do themmuns make a big deal of these events in the imperially occupied Six?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: deiseach on April 12, 2011, 11:37:45 PM
Was Andrew and Fergie not the last big shindig? Third times the charm!

Do themmuns make a big deal of these events in the imperially occupied Six?

Streets cordon off, flegs flying, BBQ's and drinks

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

deiseach