Queen Elizabeth to visit Croke Park

Started by Eamonnca1, April 07, 2011, 05:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 07, 2011, 10:57:10 PM
Maybe it'd be better if people like young McAnespie (yes, I know who he was thank you very much) didn't get shot anymore as a result of hostility and hatred between the people of Ireland and Britain. Had that thought never occurred to you?

A young GAA fella has just been buried because of a group of knuckle-dragging neanderthals
are so full of hatred that they still can't let bygones be bygones and still can't let the past go. Surely to Christ we've learned our lesson by now.
and your advice to his family and those who are angry and upset about it would be to "move on" would it?
Most people will want to "move on" but it will take time, it will take some longer than others but some jumped up p***k sitting in the USA telling them to do so won't make it happen any quicker.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

EC Unique

She should not be near the place. Disgrace. The big knobs in Croke Park are not in touch with much of the grass route supporters here.  >:(  Short memories.

SLIGONIAN

Why are yee mayolads so pro the queens visit to Croke Park?

I am club member, coach, player and supporter of GAA activities but letting the queen into Croke Park i am completely against, in fact im even against letting her step one foot on this Island so the GAA are not speaking for me when they let her in. Typical Irish mentality patting each other on the back that weve matured, total bullshit of the highest order, arselickers and west brit wannabes is all some of us are.

I hope she falls down the steps of Croke Park 8)
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 07, 2011, 11:01:02 PM
Had the thought never occurred to me??!!! You think anybody wants to go back to those days? You think I don't know full well about those days? Are you saying that if someone have a problem with her visiting Croke Park before britain acknowledges it's role of the past 40 years (like all sides should) that that person therefor supports a return to violence? Get off your high horse and stop talking nonsense.

"David Cameron has suggested that Britain and the legacy of its empire was responsible for many of the world's historic problems. "
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12992540

"Bloody Sunday report: David Cameron apologises for 'unjustifiable' shootings"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jun/15/bloody-sunday-report-saville-inquiry

"British apologize for '76 killing of Catholic girl"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110328/ap_on_re_eu/eu_nireland_british_apology

And going back beyond the last 40 years:

"Blair issues apology for Irish Potato Famine"
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/blair-issues-apology-for-irish-potato-famine-1253790.html

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: EC Unique on April 07, 2011, 11:09:11 PM
She should not be near the place. Disgrace. The big knobs in Croke Park are not in touch with much of the grass route supporters here.  >:(  Short memories.

I wonder are they in touch with the majority of GAA supporters/players/patrons across the 4 provinces & overseas branches of the gaa.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 07, 2011, 11:14:13 PM

I wonder are they in touch with the majority of GAA supporters/players/patrons across the 4 provinces & overseas branches of the gaa.
It would be hard for anyone to be in touch with you.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Nally Stand

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 07, 2011, 11:03:52 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 07, 2011, 10:57:10 PM
Maybe it'd be better if people like young McAnespie (yes, I know who he was thank you very much) didn't get shot anymore as a result of hostility and hatred between the people of Ireland and Britain. Had that thought never occurred to you?

A young GAA fella has just been buried because of a group of knuckle-dragging neanderthals
are so full of hatred that they still can't let bygones be bygones and still can't let the past go. Surely to Christ we've learned our lesson by now.
and your advice to his family and those who are angry and upset about it would be to "move on" would it?
Most people will want to "move on" but it will take time, it will take some longer than others but some jumped up p***k sitting in the USA telling them to do so won't make it happen any quicker.

+1
Maybe the people who have a problem with her visiting Croke Park would maybe have less of a problem if Britain could just apologise for it's role in recent Irish history (or even admit it had a role) rather than ignore it and pretend in some moral high horse FARCE that we should all move on and forget about the actual victims of her majesty's forces, who are the ones feeling the suffering? Aye we can just tell all those people to move on sure.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

EC Unique

Stick up a pole and see!

Eamonnca1

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on April 07, 2011, 11:09:35 PM

I am club member, coach, player and supporter of GAA activities but letting the queen into Croke Park i am completely against, in fact im even against letting her step one foot on this Island so the GAA are not speaking for me when they let her in. Typical Irish mentality patting each other on the back that weve matured, total bullshit of the highest order, arselickers and west brit wannabes is all some of us are.

So anyone who isn't a foaming-at-the-mouth Brit hater is a West Brit?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I am club member, coach, player and supporter of GAA activities but letting the queen into Croke Park i am completely against, in fact im even against letting her step one foot on this Island so the GAA are not speaking for me when they let her in. Typical Irish mentality patting each other on the back that weve matured, total bullshit of the highest order, arselickers and west brit  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  wannabes is all some of us are.

The insults are out because we want a United Irish People aswell as a United Irish State. The people come a long way before the the future state.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: EC Unique on April 07, 2011, 11:16:38 PM

Stick up a pole and see!

This site is about 75% Ulster.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 07, 2011, 11:17:08 PM

I am club member, coach, player and supporter of GAA activities but letting the queen into Croke Park i am completely against, in fact im even against letting her step one foot on this Island so the GAA are not speaking for me when they let her in. Typical Irish mentality patting each other on the back that weve matured, total bullshit of the highest order, arselickers and west brit  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  wannabes is all some of us are.

The insults are out because we want a United Irish People aswell as a United Irish State. The people come a long way before the the future state.
+1. The people who want to keep the hatred and divisions going are usually the ones who like to blow about their ideological nationalist purity.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 07, 2011, 11:16:42 PM

So anyone who isn't a foaming-at-the-mouth Brit hater is a West Brit?

If you dont hate the Brits you are a traitor, a West Brit and clearly deranged.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 07, 2011, 11:13:39 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on April 07, 2011, 11:01:02 PM
Had the thought never occurred to me??!!! You think anybody wants to go back to those days? You think I don't know full well about those days? Are you saying that if someone have a problem with her visiting Croke Park before britain acknowledges it's role of the past 40 years (like all sides should) that that person therefor supports a return to violence? Get off your high horse and stop talking nonsense.

"David Cameron has suggested that Britain and the legacy of its empire was responsible for many of the world's historic problems. "
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12992540

"Bloody Sunday report: David Cameron apologises for 'unjustifiable' shootings"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jun/15/bloody-sunday-report-saville-inquiry

"British apologize for '76 killing of Catholic girl"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110328/ap_on_re_eu/eu_nireland_british_apology

And going back beyond the last 40 years:

"Blair issues apology for Irish Potato Famine"
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/blair-issues-apology-for-irish-potato-famine-1253790.html

Your links mention apologies to 15 victims of british troops in the six counties. Do you think David Cameron will any time soon apologise for the many hundreds of other victims of state collusion? Do you think he will soon be releasing a statement to accept that Britain was not infact a "referee" or "peacemaker" between two "sectarian mobs" for 40 years, but was actually an active protagonist with a lot to come clean over? When he does that, maybe then I'll start to be more welcoming to her majesty.

P.S. Eamon, someone feeling that Britain has to come clean before she is welcome in Croke Park doesn't mean that person "just hates brits". Maybe that person is still suffering the pain of the actions of british troops and feels they are being ignored by those who are in a rush to seem "mature" and "moving on".
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Just in case people are a little confused its not the UAA (Ulster Athletic Association).