An Mhí vs Tír Eoghain, Navan, 10th April, 2011

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 03, 2011, 11:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhand Santa

Oh we know you do alright. Pity now there is such a long lay off now before championship but will be good to see the club leagues get a good start over next number of weeks.

nrico2006

Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 11, 2011, 07:21:44 PM
Some of the anti Cavanagh stuff on here from so called Tyrone men is a joke. If they have a bad game the usual suspects are straight on about them. If they have a good game they stay away. Sean has been one of Tyrone's best players this year before yesterday and has had a great league. Colm was one of the main reasons behind the win in Laois. I would agree they werent great yesterday, would not be suprised if Sean was carrying an injury as he didnt put in his usual work.

+1
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Final Whistle

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on April 11, 2011, 08:17:19 PM
Quote from: Final Whistle on April 11, 2011, 02:01:09 PM
Its terrible in this day and age that you can not take your woman to a game without being subjected to advances from the west Tyrone brigade!  ;) ;) ;)

WTF! Why didn't you speak up!?  :D

I seen the way you were looking at my posessions, I know the way you/s West Tyrone contingent pick up your women, I didnt fancy chasing you through the fields of Navan trying to get her off your shoulder. Next time I'll introduce myself and the round is on you.

orangeman

Mickey Harte doesn't believe that a team from the lower divisions of the Allianz League will win this year's All-Ireland Senior Football Championship title.

The Tyrone manager included his county in that, with Tyrone set for another year in Division 2 next season.

Harte said: 'I don't think that anybody from Division 3 or Division 4, no disrespect to them, are going to win the All-Ireland.

'In fact, it is highly doubtful anyone from Division 2 is going to win it. So, the team that wins the All-Ireland generally comes from the top division. If you want to look at teams that are going to do well, look at the top division.'

Of Tyrone's chances of further All-Ireland glory, Harte said: 'I'm just saying it's highly unlikely not impossible.'

omagh_gael

Mickey taking a leaf from the Kerry book of cute hoorism there.

Jinxy

Quote from: Final Whistle on April 12, 2011, 08:33:06 AM
Its terrible in this day and age that you can not take your woman to a game without being subjected to advances from the west Tyrone brigade!  ;) ;) ;)

I seen the way you were looking at my posessions, I know the way you/s West Tyrone contingent pick up your women, I didnt fancy chasing you through the fields of Navan trying to get her off your shoulder. Next time I'll introduce myself and the round is on you.

Wife theft is seriously frowned upon in Meath
South Meath anyway.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

A lot of people are fairly easy-going, though, if you just want to borrow one for a while.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 12, 2011, 01:26:24 PM
Mickey taking a leaf from the Kerry book of cute hoorism there.

He's probably being truthful!!! With the talent Tyrone have put through their youth system this last few years they should be most likely to win it but don't think they will for some reason!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Jinxy on April 12, 2011, 03:11:42 PM

South Meath anyway.

It's not exactly encouraged or relished in Tyrone, even when an attractive woman's other half is so timid that she appears to be on her own. Still, I'll get him a jar the next time  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fuzzman

I was in Johnny Foxes lately with 2 tourists and they were reading the wee notices on the walls.
There was one that said that ladies from Dublin back in the early 1900's were the least likely to come home with you on the 1st night whereas Meath women were the most likely.

Wonder will we meet Meath in the back door later in the summer?

Hardy

Quote from: Fuzzman on April 12, 2011, 03:55:19 PM
I was in Johnny Foxes lately with 2 tourists and they were reading the wee notices on the walls.
There was one that said that ladies from Dublin back in the early 1900's were the least likely to come home with you on the 1st night whereas Meath women were the most likely.

Wonder will we meet Meath in the back door later in the summer?
That's the problem - it's only women from back in the early 1900s who'll come home with you.

Jinxy

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on April 12, 2011, 03:25:19 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on April 12, 2011, 03:11:42 PM

South Meath anyway.

It's not exactly encouraged or relished in Tyrone, even when an attractive woman's other half is so timid that she appears to be on her own. Still, I'll get him a jar the next time  ;)

It's his own fault for not growling at you.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Banty

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on April 07, 2011, 11:40:58 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on April 07, 2011, 11:29:48 PM
I'd put up the Meath team but we have to wait and see who shows up on the day.

Well, if Banty does ye're fecked!

Come in Agent Ulster (in Leinster), your job is done, mission accomplished!  :D

How's she cuttin there big fella?
Just gettin yer message now as these Mead lads wouldn't let me near the futterybox cos there's some wile rumours goin on and they didnae want me upsetting the players with it.

Dee ye need me back in Ultster noo fur another wee job? Who is it this time? Our Ma? Not those Derry hallions?
They'd never empty the Tank for me and I might even get attacked by a skinner.

Canalman

Listened to Cian Ward on Newstalk last night. Very impressed with him............. a career in media beckons ahead of him if he wants it.

The Claw

Quote from: Jinxy on April 11, 2011, 02:27:31 PM
Is there a better scoring wing-forward than Graham Reilly in the game?
I don't think so Hardy, he was unreal on Sunday, scored those 3 points when Meath really needed someone to step up. I just kept shouting "give the ball to Biggy!!"