explosion in omagh

Started by randomtask, April 02, 2011, 05:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

No-one willing to claim responsibility for this heinous act of criminality in broad day light in OMAGH, of all places ffs - are the perpetrators ashamed to admit to this? f**king brain dead low life scum
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Carmen Stateside

Knew the brother he spent a few months in New York a few years ago.  He actually had to cut short his trip that time because his father took sick.  A good lad as i would say his dead brother was aswell. RIP.

Norf Tyrone

Was Ronan a member of Beragh Red Knights? I see the club are hosting a press conferance re the murder.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Orior

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 04, 2011, 02:33:21 PM
Was Ronan a member of Beragh Red Knights? I see the club are hosting a press conferance re the murder.

The news this morning reported that he was a member of Beragh Red Knights
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rossfan

My condolences to the Kerr family and may Ronan rest in peace.
To the perpetrators  .. just get off the stage lads for fcuk sake.
There was a bit on the RTE news of the Beragh club and Ulster Council President speaking about Ronan. 
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

hsthompson

Maybe i'm naive but i'm shocked that unionists are surprised the GAA held a minute's silence and that it was well observed. It's the least I expected at yesterday's game. I suppose it underlines how much they distrust the GAA

Maguire01

Quote from: hsthompson on April 04, 2011, 06:17:56 PM
Maybe i'm naive but i'm shocked that unionists are surprised the GAA held a minute's silence and that it was well observed. It's the least I expected at yesterday's game. I suppose it underlines how much they distrust the GAA
Yes, it's what most of us would expect. But then most of us would expect that it would be unacceptable for collections outside the Athletics Grounds for such republicans... and for people to actually be contributing.

hsthompson

Yep I hate to see that. I don't even like it when you see pictures of, say, a sinn fein councillor, in the paper and they're wearing GAA gear. I don't like any sort of politics being associated with the GAA

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: border rabbit on April 03, 2011, 10:06:02 PM
Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 03, 2011, 10:00:55 AM
Extremely sad. Feel for his poor family today. I've seen the dissidents outside the Athletic Grounds collecting for the prisoners a couple of times recently. they should be chased.

I for one am sick at the sight of these scumbags collecting outside the Athletic Grounds, they stood today rattling their buckets looking for money for "republican families", alll smiles, no decent republican would entertain these lowlifes!

RIP Ronan, our prayers are with your family.

Imagine what it must have been like for the PSNI officers standing not more than 50 yards from those scum, knowing that one of their colleagues had been blown to bits a few hours earlier.
I am a member of the GAA as was Ronan Kerr.
I  despise these people collecting and call upon all right thinking members to let them know exactly how you feel should they show up at the Athletic Grounds at the championship game against Down in May.

Tonto

Quote from: Maguire01 on April 04, 2011, 06:27:38 PM
Quote from: hsthompson on April 04, 2011, 06:17:56 PM
Yes, it's what most of us would expect. But then most of us would expect that it would be unacceptable for collections outside the Athletics Grounds for such republicans... and for people to actually be contributing.
Good post.

But not to get off topic; I must say I'm heartened to see the outright condemnation here from every poster.  It just shows how isolated these dinosaurs are.

That said, I feel that they must be rooted out and isolated by their own community.  In my opinion, the fact that they can stand collecting money at sports events shows tacit acceptance of their existence from a sizeable proportion of nationalists.  Maybe it's about time that it became socially unacceptbale for the scum that commited this murder to even exist.

border rabbit

Quote from: Declan on April 04, 2011, 10:33:22 AM
QuoteI've seen the dissidents outside the Athletic Grounds collecting for the prisoners a couple of times recently. they should be chased.

Must say I couldn't believe it when I saw them that night the Dubs played. If I hadn't seen them with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it.

RIP Ronan. Our prayers are with your family, and hopefully they willl have the strength to get through this. I was amazed at how his mother was able to speak so well and dignified. God bless her, no mother should have to go through this.

As for the collectors at Armagh, they were collecting at the McKenna Cup final too, and i actually seen people giving them money, to my disgust. Do those who gave money think about what the are funding? These people should not be alllowed to use the cover of GAA matches to fund their scummy activities. Shame on them, they will never drag us back to the dark days!

Aerlik

I got a call telling me of this on Sunday morning as I arrived at work.  It was very saddening and was in my mind the whole day.  Please don't let us go back to the bad days.  My nephews and neices in Ireland have no concept of how dark it was back then and I never want that to come back to Ireland again.

Those who did this are not republicans or dissident.  They are simply anarchists with no political agenda.  They are for-profit terrorists who want to create a void and live off the profits of the doom they sew through drugs, a scourge on any society in any country.

RIP Ronan Kerr.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

quit yo jibbajabba

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12970715

says it all.  is this the next slant on it from the neanderthals....bad enough being a catholic in the psni, but worse again if ye play the old gaa.....

AQMP

"GAA cops look what use got"  Says it all about their level of intelligence really ::)

Shamrock Shore

Wankers with a spray can, no intelligence and no future are not to be heeded tbf.

Then again, today's wankers are tomorrow's bombers as it takes eff all smarts to plant a bomb constructed 100 miles away under a car.