explosion in omagh

Started by randomtask, April 02, 2011, 05:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Knew Ronan and the most of his family for years and I'm in absolute shock at this. These people who did this are not republicans. They are mindless, violence addicted thugs with no semblance of a plan or strategy for what they state their aims to be. They are simply causing pain and heartache to the entire community and are blackening and shaming the very ideals of republicanism.

God Rest Ronan, won't forget you.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Forever Green

PSTG, you are a **** of the highest calibre

Nally Stand

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on April 03, 2011, 12:58:47 AM
Your Nordies are f ucking animals.

Peter; Ronan Kerr was a friend and neighbour so do me a favour and go f**k urself you warped wind up merchant piece of shit.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

balladmaker

QuoteThese people who did this are not republicans. They are mindless, violence addicted thugs with no semblance of a plan or strategy for what they state their aims to be. They are simply causing pain and heartache to the entire community and are blackening and shaming the very ideals of republicanism.

Well said.

ziggysego

Could only reading a few pages of that other site, it was making me too angry to continue. Unfortunately there are people like that left in Ireland. They do not have an alternative plan to achieve a United Ireland and I wouldn't want one from their actions.

PSTG go f**k yourself you ****.
Testing Accessibility

Ulick

Quote from: Tubberman on April 03, 2011, 02:07:31 AM
Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on April 03, 2011, 12:58:47 AM
Your Nordies are f ucking animals.

You're an absolute ****. Sick. Hopefully this will lead to an overdue ban

He's already been banned at least five times before.

The Iceman

Why don't we out him on the board?
If somebody knows him I would be happy to get banned and release his name........ then his fan club can take care of the rest

I've watched from a far the onslaught of windups but this is too far.

Tragic loss of life today.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

stephenite

Terrible tragedy

reddgnhand

Really annoyed about this. We the people of Ireland north and south voted in a referendium for this to end. There are bankers politicians and builders that have done more damage to Ireland than the Brits did why not bomb them than this lad.

Dubh driocht

Terrible news- the pathetic loss of a young life for absolutely no reason.
They used to say that England's troubles were Ireland's opportunity. With Ireland on it's knees the only cause that is being furthered here is the Union. Happy now 'lads' ?

GAAboardmod1

PSTG has been banned from the board.

Could I suggest that you guys edit or delete you posts about his post so topic of thread stays as intended by header.

RIP

Redhand Santa

Extremely sad. Feel for his poor family today. I've seen the dissidents outside the Athletic Grounds collecting for the prisoners a couple of times recently. they should be chased.

the Deel Rover

terrible sad news thoughts are with that young mans family this morning . as for pstg about time that nasty piece of work got road
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 03, 2011, 10:00:55 AM
Extremely sad. Feel for his poor family today. I've seen the dissidents outside the Athletic Grounds collecting for the prisoners a couple of times recently. they should be chased.

And bombs put under their cars??

This is what they want, attention, reason to go on and a cause these young monkeys have never had it so good, Catholics living in the North have never had it so good. Equality is what everyone wants. these eejits want to blow their way to a United Ireland, then what? sit back and do fcuk all, scrounge of the Irish Government, find another cause like kill all the Prods.

These small cells will eventually get caught, sooner rather than later i hope. Before some other young Catholic worker gets killed

RIP
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

muppet

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 03, 2011, 10:10:25 AM
Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 03, 2011, 10:00:55 AM

And bombs put under their cars??

This is what they want, attention, reason to go on and a cause these young monkeys have never had it so good, Catholics living in the North have never had it so good. Equality is what everyone wants. these eejits want to blow their way to a United Ireland, then what? sit back and do fcuk all, scrounge of the Irish Government, find another cause like kill all the Prods.

These small cells will eventually get caught, sooner rather than later i hope. Before some other young Catholic worker gets killed

RIP

They ignore the democratic wishes of the entire island now so why would anyone expect them to behave differently afterwards?
MWWSI 2017