Jersey Shore

Started by nrico2006, March 31, 2011, 11:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Surprised a Topic has not been started yet, Season 3 coming to an end.  Brilliant show, the highlight of my week TV wise.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Bingo

Says it all about you really.

tommysmith

Posts some pic's of the chicks like a good man. 

From what i have seen they are not great but would do for a poke.

JimStynes

GTL

I love this show. Series 2 is on viva at 9pm every night. Pauly D and The Situation are legends. I'd say you have tackled a few grenades in your time rico!! 

SLIGONIAN

In fairness i have watched this show :-[, and its more like a comedy than anything else, they have a way with words MVP, but if your going to post pics youd wanna see Jwowws sister, omg :o :-*
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

nrico2006

Quote from: JimStynes on March 31, 2011, 01:10:41 PM
GTL

I love this show. Series 2 is on viva at 9pm every night. Pauly D and The Situation are legends. I'd say you have tackled a few grenades in your time rico!!

I've been through some land mines, taken a few grenades but they were DTF so it was all good.  Paulie D and 'Sitch are hilarious.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

tommysmith

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on March 31, 2011, 01:17:16 PM
In fairness i have watched this show :-[, and its more like a comedy than anything else, they have a way with words MVP, but if your going to post pics youd wanna see Jwowws sister, omg :o :-*

Post pics or link man.

ross4life

Never watched this show as i hate reality tv programing but it's over advertisted so i have a fair idea about it  :-\

BTW Southpark did a great episode about it.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Up The Middle

Post pics or link man.
[/quote]

Tommy take that weapon out of your hand and step into a cold shower
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

The Iceman

Your one Sammy lives about 5 mins away from me here on the Shore. Seaside heights and Belmar where the show is mostly shot is about 30 mins away from me.
its all scripted sh1te for TV but people lap it up. Heard they are sending them to Italy for Season 4. Watch it now and again but wouldn't be a fan now in fairness.

The majority of Guido's that the show would depict come from NY and less so from NJ.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Puckoon

The guido has reached the west coast as of last summer unfortunately.

I think this kind of tv is the worst stuff out there. It's total brain rot - and I have serious issues with some of the shite that MTV put out there - especially its contribution to today's yoof.

Feck it I'm old and grumpy.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Puckoon on March 31, 2011, 07:34:32 PM
The guido has reached the west coast as of last summer unfortunately.

I think this kind of tv is the worst stuff out there.It's total brain rot - and I have serious issues with some of the shite that MTV put out there - especially its contribution to today's yoof.

Feck it I'm old and grumpy.
Perfect for nrico.

bigfrank

as lame as this may sound does anyone know where i could watch this years jersey shore online??any links or sites i googled have all been crap..

bennydorano

Never watched this, love Geordie Shore thou, it's tackytastic.  I find the fellas all quite funny, apart from the new guy who's a knob, all the girls are annoying twats and really dont have much going for them.