Quote from: Don Johnson on March 19, 2011, 10:05:22 PM
Aidan Carr

+1 That man would eat himself if he was a bar of chocolate :D
Although his club mate Jason Brown i think is giving him a run for his money

mylestheslasher

Quote from: anglocelt39 on March 21, 2011, 07:34:51 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 21, 2011, 01:17:05 PM
Quote from: anglocelt39 on March 21, 2011, 07:36:10 AM
Good Old Myles starts a thread to have another pop at Seanie Johnston, shock horror, time for a separate thread on predictable GAA Board posters. Off to work now, talk later Miley.

If thats what you think fair enough, I'm not going to waste my time to convince you otherwise!

Arrah feckit Myles sure I have to do something to amuse myself in these tough times generally and for Cavan football in particular. I saw a Thread called Gaa Posers started by none other than your good self and I decided to take a peep to see how many lines in you got before mentioning Jelly and you did not disappoint. You could indeed be the human face of a promotional campaign for Beamish stout............consistency in a world gone mad.

Sure how would you know about him lad, you've probably only seen him play once :P

anglocelt39

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 21, 2011, 08:43:05 PM
Quote from: anglocelt39 on March 21, 2011, 07:34:51 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 21, 2011, 01:17:05 PM
Quote from: anglocelt39 on March 21, 2011, 07:36:10 AM
Good Old Myles starts a thread to have another pop at Seanie Johnston, shock horror, time for a separate thread on predictable GAA Board posters. Off to work now, talk later Miley.

If thats what you think fair enough, I'm not going to waste my time to convince you otherwise!

Arrah feckit Myles sure I have to do something to amuse myself in these tough times generally and for Cavan football in particular. I saw a Thread called Gaa Posers started by none other than your good self and I decided to take a peep to see how many lines in you got before mentioning Jelly and you did not disappoint. You could indeed be the human face of a promotional campaign for Beamish stout............consistency in a world gone mad.

Sure how would you know about him lad, you've probably only seen him play once :P

Reckon you've seen an awful lot of Stephen Ireland so Miley ;)
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Don Johnson on March 21, 2011, 07:36:31 PM
Quote from: Orior on March 21, 2011, 11:53:38 AM
McGourty - all of them

Not much of a poser if you have acne.
Bit harsh there...no need to be personal

& Kieran is definately not a poser

Orior

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 21, 2011, 09:46:56 PM
Quote from: Don Johnson on March 21, 2011, 07:36:31 PM
Quote from: Orior on March 21, 2011, 11:53:38 AM
McGourty - all of them

Not much of a poser if you have acne.
Bit harsh there...no need to be personal

& Kieran is definately not a poser

Agree on both points.

Cheers Kieran.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Banana Man

Quote from: illdecide on March 21, 2011, 07:51:40 PM
Quote from: Don Johnson on March 19, 2011, 10:05:22 PM
Aidan Carr

+1 That man would eat himself if he was a bar of chocolate :D

i seen carr in the paper for some modelling agency in belfast, laughed my balls off, you wanna see the things at this launch do

fitzroyalty

Tyrone has a bit of a habit of producing the types. Can't mind the names but you had them clowns with the mullets dyed blonde and the Freddy Mercury moustaches. That tradition carries on through with Muggsie, half that SPAD team had blonde dye in their hair!

upmonaghansayswe

Quote from: HiMucker on March 21, 2011, 03:35:21 PM
What!!! Surely not, step to far.  I still have memories of monaghans hanratty wearing a pink bobble in the McRory final, can never take him serious when i see him play

Quote from: timmyot501 on March 21, 2011, 03:57:55 PM
Think it was the other final before the McRory in which hannratty played (McLarnon?? not sure).  Anyway didn't he chop the hair off straight after the match.  Had a bet on that if they won he'd lose the pony-tail.

It wasnt Hanratty with the pink bobble.. Hanratty played for Castleblaney College in the Mc Larnon final and had the hair shaving deal if they won as u say timmy.. It was a St Macartans, Monaghan player (ill not name the fella!) who had the pink bobble in the McRory final..  From what i remember he had a stinker!!.. Were different years too, cause i was at the McRory final that year and remember seeing Hanratty on the telly..