fer fecks sake.. MING!!!??

Started by lawnseed, March 06, 2011, 02:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 02:52:50 PM
(Oh and you still haven't answered my previous question  :-X )

He thinks hes Vincent Browne.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Billys Boots on March 08, 2011, 02:46:30 PM
Yes, Moloney has a 'history' with the Republican movement, in much the same way as Nally Stand has a 'history' with the British Army.  Is Moloney going to be allowed to express his 'agenda-driven' thoughts on the matter, like we're expected to allow Nally Stand to do?

I'd expect both NS and Moloney to be allowed to express their opinions. But i'd also expect that people would be allowed to challange them if they disagree.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 02:57:19 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 02:56:33 PM
(Oh and you still haven't answered my previous question  :-X )

He thinks hes Vincent Browne.

Who asked you Joan?

:D A good man, Nally. Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humour.

deiseach

Of course he is allowed, I am openly pro-SF. I am merely highlighting that what Seafoid refers to as a good article, is one written by a man with a vested anti SF agenda.

You say it like it's a bad thing ;)

Nally Stand

Quote from: deiseach on March 08, 2011, 03:06:37 PM
Of course he is allowed, I am openly pro-SF. I am merely highlighting that what Seafoid refers to as a good article, is one written by a man with a vested anti SF agenda.

You say it like it's a bad thing ;)

Being openly pro-SF? No no no, that's a good thing!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

AZOffaly

On yet another tangent, did anyone catch this on radio? It's amazing how surprised Conor Lenihan is when he gets abuse. They sound disgusted. What did they think would happen? Eejits.

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/doconone/radio-documentary-conor-lenihan-charlie-oconnor-irish-general-election-2011.html

Actually the more I listen to this, the angrier I get. Lenihan is a smug, condescending little pr1ck.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 01:55:22 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:53:50 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 01:51:35 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:29:02 PM
Look at the pictures and you will see why you won't be within an asses roar of government in the Republic any time soon. They are what the electorate of the Republic remember when they see the word Sinn Féin beside a candidates name.

Did you not say a few pages back that it is the people in the north living in the past and not those in the 26??

I personaly remember the atrocities of the 1980's onwards, can you remember the 1920's?

You can't remember the atrocities of the 20's either. Which probably explains why you look at that time through such rose tinted glasses.

P.S. Do you remember the british army smashing through your house, laughing as they did so, before moving on to the next house? I do.

Great Post! Mayo hasn't a clue.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 08, 2011, 03:16:21 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 01:55:22 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:53:50 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 01:51:35 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:29:02 PM
Look at the pictures and you will see why you won't be within an asses roar of government in the Republic any time soon. They are what the electorate of the Republic remember when they see the word Sinn Féin beside a candidates name.

Did you not say a few pages back that it is the people in the north living in the past and not those in the 26??

I personaly remember the atrocities of the 1980's onwards, can you remember the 1920's?

You can't remember the atrocities of the 20's either. Which probably explains why you look at that time through such rose tinted glasses.

P.S. Do you remember the british army smashing through your house, laughing as they did so, before moving on to the next house? I do.

Great Post! Mayo hasn't a clue.

Radda yadda yadda

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 08, 2011, 03:13:57 PM
On yet another tangent, did anyone catch this on radio? It's amazing how surprised Conor Lenihan is when he gets abuse. They sound disgusted. What did they think would happen? Eejits.

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/doconone/radio-documentary-conor-lenihan-charlie-oconnor-irish-general-election-2011.html

Actually the more I listen to this, the angrier I get. Lenihan is a smug, condescending little pr1ck.

I've been in the same room as Lenihan a couple of times, you can smell the shite coming out of him, turns my stomach.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

omagh_gael

I would prefer men like Ming to be standing and getting elected to Stormont in a few weeks time rather than have more Sinn Fein/IRA terrorists and hangers on stuffing the place.

Hardy

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 10, 2011, 10:28:08 AM
I would prefer men like Ming to be standing and getting elected to Stormont in a few weeks time rather than have more Sinn Fein/IRA terrorists and hangers on stuffing the place.

Tick ... tick ... tick ...

Nally Stand

Quote from: Hardy on March 10, 2011, 10:34:35 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on March 10, 2011, 10:28:08 AM

Tick ... tick ... tick ...

More like....

omagh_gael

All I know Nally is that Omagh town centre would be a safer place without the carmen provos starting off fights every weekend. Keep your fists to the old charm inn.  :D

Nally Stand

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 10, 2011, 10:43:30 AM
All I know Nally is that Omagh town centre would be a safer place without the carmen provos starting off fights every weekend. Keep your fists to the old charm inn.  :D

GOOD ONE!!!