fer fecks sake.. MING!!!??

Started by lawnseed, March 06, 2011, 02:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: spuds on March 08, 2011, 12:08:56 AM
In fairness if I was from Roscommon I would also choose drugs  :)

The Mayo wit know's no end... Sure everytime i read/hear Mayo men saying "we will win the All Ireland" that talk has to be drug influenced?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

spuds

Quote from: ross4life on March 08, 2011, 12:21:28 AM
Quote from: spuds on March 08, 2011, 12:08:56 AM
In fairness if I was from Roscommon I would also choose drugs  :)

The Mayo wit know's no end... Sure everytime i read/hear Mayo men saying "we will win the All Ireland" that talk has to be drug influenced?
are you a minger Ross  :-*
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Who cares about the 4'th party or 5'th or 6'th grouping in the Dáil, Jesus they are full of themselves, the people choose not to vote for them.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Get over the past?????

Northerners and NI SF'rs are all Free State this, Blueshirt that, who are the hypocrites, when you can get over blaming Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil for the 1920's & 1930's we will wait another 4-7 decades to stop blaming SF-IRA for the 1960's/70's/80's/90's/00's.

Fair enough. Hypocrites.

Civil War politics is only alive and well in the 6.

seafoid

magpie seanie

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:20:45 AM
Get over the past?????

Northerners and NI SF'rs are all Free State this, Blueshirt that, who are the hypocrites, when you can get over blaming Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil for the 1920's & 1930's we will wait another 4-7 decades to stop blaming SF-IRA for the 1960's/70's/80's/90's/00's.

Fair enough. Hypocrites.

I don't agree with this lad that often but he has a point here.

Tubberman

Quote from: hardstation on March 08, 2011, 10:04:23 AM
What exactly are you blaming on SF or the IRA in the 60s/70s/80s/90s/00s?

Oh ffs, here we go
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 01:20:45 AM
Get over the past?????

Fair enough. Hypocrites.

:D :D :D Jaysus Mayo this is the first election in almost a century that civil war politics didn't dictate the pace in the 26 counties! Furthermore, you just used the term "SF/IRA" as if to back up a point I made several posts ago. Even most DUP folk have stopped using that particular term. You have put yourself in the same class as that Harry Potter lookalike Willy Frazer and as Jim Allister and his TUV Neanderthals. And in an election where the economy was the big issue, it was the FG and FFers who bleated incessantly about Gerry Adams' alleged IRA past and who shamelessly used and abused the names of the (apparent) only two victims of the conflict (who are now back to being forgotten about until Election 2016). Thankfully SF's vote more than trebled despite the Neanderthals.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Billys Boots

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 07, 2011, 04:25:10 PM
Quote from: Billys Boots on March 07, 2011, 04:21:19 PM
QuoteThirdly, I plan on putting up that picture of Gerry Adams every time someone puts up a post which is not, as you put it "a valid argument" but rather a typical "SF are all terrorists and criminals" post.

Well you'll have to take it down immediately, as my post was nothing of the sort.  It was a retort to the comical post decrying Ming Flanagan as unworthy to serve in Government as he smokes cannabis.  Want to have another go?

Your post didn't mention Ming or cannabis.  You refered to the disbelief you seem to have that "a SF apologist would have an issue with being represented by a criminal." Seems fairly clear you regard SF as being criminals from that to me.

You're a gas man, telling people to read your posts.  If you read it again (carefully, good man) you will see that my post referred to a previous post that, as you say yourself 'mention(s) Ming or cannabis".  What seems clear to you is wrong, because I've said nowhere in my posts that I regard SF as being criminals.  Keep working on the propaganda there.   ::)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Well Nally as you may have noticed it is only a recent phenomenon for me to start using the term SF-IRA, but I have decided to use it until the childish and incessant Free Staters and Blueshirts shite stops, its not the feckn 1920's or 1930's, see my above post. Talk about living in the past. I have a question is it only Sinn Féiners that get to throw aroung the childish taunts?

Now we have people apparantly denying that the IRA or Sinn Féin have done anything wrong in the last 4 or 5 decades, ffs. I'm sure Warrington, Enniskillen, Omagh, Birmingham, Manchester, Belfast, the Gardai, the RUC, bank and security staff, the families of the dissappeared etc. wouldn't agree.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Billys Boots on March 08, 2011, 10:34:59 AM
QuoteThirdly, I plan on putting up that picture of Gerry Adams every time someone puts up a post which is not, as you put it "a valid argument" but rather a typical "SF are all terrorists and criminals" post.

Well you'll have to take it down immediately, as my post was nothing of the sort.  It was a retort to the comical post decrying Ming Flanagan as unworthy to serve in Government as he smokes cannabis.  Want to have another go?

Your post didn't mention Ming or cannabis.  You refered to the disbelief you seem to have that "a SF apologist would have an issue with being represented by a criminal." Seems fairly clear you regard SF as being criminals from that to me.

You're a gas man, telling people to read your posts.  If you read it again (carefully, good man) you will see that my post referred to a previous post that, as you say yourself 'mention(s) Ming or cannabis".  What seems clear to you is wrong, because I've said nowhere in my posts that I regard SF as being criminals.  Keep working on the propaganda there.   ::)

So I'm crazy to think that the following statement from you is an insinuation that SF are criminals? ....
Quoteit beggars belief that a SF apologist would have an issue with being represented by a criminal.

Gotcha

::)
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2011, 10:40:59 AM
Quote from: Billys Boots on March 08, 2011, 10:34:59 AM

So I'm crazy to think that the following statement from you is an insinuation that SF are criminals? ....
Quoteit beggars belief that a SF apologist would have an issue with being represented by a criminal.

Gotcha

::)

Any word on who robbed the Northern Bank?  ;)

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 08, 2011, 10:39:37 AM
Well Nally as you may have noticed it is only a recent phenomenon for me to start using the term SF-IRA, but I have decided to use it until the childish and incessant Free Staters and Blueshirts shite stops, its not the feckn 1920's or 1930's, see my above post. Talk about living in the past. I have a question is it only Sinn Féiners that get to throw aroung the childish taunts?

Now we have people apparantly denying that the IRA or Sinn Féin have done anything wrong in the last 4 or 5 decades, ffs. I'm sure Warrington, Enniskillen, Omagh, Birmingham, Manchester, Belfast, the Gardai, the RUC, bank and security staff, the families of the dissappeared etc. wouldn't agree.

Remind me who claimed that the IRA never did any wrong if you wouldn't mind? Interested to hear your answer to that.

P.s. The IRA of the most recent phase of the conflict, JUST LIKE THE OLD IRA, did carry out wrong acts. Could you name any armed campaign anywhere where a protagonist did not carry out wrong acts? That doesn't mean their campaigns were not justified in my view.

As for SF throwing childish taunts, it seemed to me that SF were the only party who were not indulging in negative campaigning in the face of non-stop childish taunts and groundless accusations about events 30 odd years ago.

P.P.S. If by Omagh, you are referring to the Omagh bomb, get your facts straight before you start spouting falsehoods about events in my nearest town.

Banana Man

Quote from: hardstation on March 08, 2011, 10:04:23 AM
What exactly are you blaming on SF or the IRA in the 60s/70s/80s/90s/00s?

I for one would love an answer to hardstations question

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

By the way I get a distinct impression that Luke Flanagan is in disagreement with the new coalition re the banking crises, that does not take from the fact that he is an intelligent man. He held his hands up yesterday to say he was no economic expert, but there is a panel of 4 or 5 ecnomists he has been following and has found them to have been generally on the ball so far, until they are disproved he tends to agree with them.