Mourinho - Brilliant

Started by SLIGONIAN, February 27, 2011, 11:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isourboydownyet

Quote from: ONeill on March 01, 2011, 05:35:35 PM
I think ground rules need to be drawn up on what 'deserves' to have a thread of its own as deserving a thread of its own appears to be relatively important. We need a grading system and it should be backdated for the hundreds (thousands?) of threads that already exist on the gaaboard database.

if somebody thinks a topic is worth a thread in there opinion then they have the right to start one,is this board not about opinions?who has the right to say that some topics are not worth a thread just because it doesn't tickle there fancy?
thats the tpye of shit that gets on my nerves!!

supersarsfields

:D whoosh!!

I reckon Olly should draft up the rules on what "deserves" a thread and what doesn't.

ONeill

Quote from: isourboydownyet on March 01, 2011, 05:40:45 PM
I think ground rules need to be drawn up on what 'deserves' to have a thread of its own as deserving a thread of its own appears to be relatively important. We need a grading system and it should be backdated for the hundreds (thousands?) of threads that already exist on the gaaboard database.

if somebody thinks a topic is worth a thread in there opinion then they have the right to start one,is this board not about opinions?who has the right to say that some topics are not worth a thread just because it doesn't tickle there fancy?

I hope you realise I'm agreeing with you.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

isourboydownyet

Quote from: ONeill on March 01, 2011, 05:43:09 PM
Quote from: isourboydownyet on March 01, 2011, 05:40:45 PM

I hope you realise I'm agreeing with you.

oh jesus aye i know what your point is but there some tools who have a serious dose of self importance and think they are the board police

paco

He's at his charming best today again! He was being asked about Manuel Pellegrini (last year's RM manager and current Malaga manager, who RM play tomorrow night) and said: "If I was sacked, I would go to one of the big clubs in Italy or England, not Malaga. That is the difference."

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

laoislad

Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho 'escapes knife attack'

Jose Mourinho was signing autographs when a security guard stopped a man approaching him.

A man armed with a dagger is reported to have tried to stab Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho as he signed autographs in a Spanish airport.

A member of the club's security staff was said to have received a 4cm (1.5in) stab wound in the incident at La Coruna in Galicia, northern Spain.

The incident happened last Friday but has only just been reported by the Cadena Ser news channel.

It is not clear if Mr Mourinho was aware of the attack at the time.

Cadena Ser says the security staff member did not realise he had been stabbed until he was on the team bus.

However, security cameras at the airport may have captured the incident, it says.

Quoting a source at Real Madrid, Cadena Ser says the club has increased security for its game against Racing Santander this weekend.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minder

Its hard not to be cynical at times with Mourinho but this is a great story about a fans journey from LA to see Real

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/news/20130410/real-madrid-fan-jose-mourinho/?sct=hp_wr_a1&eref=sihp
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on April 10, 2013, 10:07:51 PM
Its hard not to be cynical at times with Mourinho but this is a great story about a fans journey from LA to see Real

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/news/20130410/real-madrid-fan-jose-mourinho/?sct=hp_wr_a1&eref=sihp
That's a great story and a great photo of Mourinho  ;D

EC Unique

That is a great read. Thanks for posting it.

midLouth

Looking forward to seeing him back in England after the summer.

Minder

Quote from: EC Unique on April 10, 2013, 10:43:06 PM

That is a great read. Thanks for posting it.

For you EC, anything  ;)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Main Street

So he's 60% dubious content and 40% ordinary humane content?

orangeman

Brilliant story.

Declan