St.Brigids V Nemo Rangers

Started by ross4life, February 24, 2011, 02:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Hardy on February 25, 2011, 12:41:22 PM
Very one-sided here. Nobody supporting Nemo? Come on lads - the FF leader is a member!

Maybe they will all be on after they vote!!!

ross4life

HT  St.Brigids 0-5 Nemo Rangers 1-4

Sounds like St. Brigids were the better team in that 1st half though kicking too many wides & Nemo got a goal against the run of play.

Nemo have the wind in the 2nd half.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Yup full coverage on shannonside radio http://www.shannonside.ie/ click listen live
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Man off for Nemo, going to be tight!!

ross4life

It's level with 15mis to go sounds like a real cracker!

Dougal

sounds like a great game.hoping for the rossies -2,still possible
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

ross4life

St.Brigids leading 0-10 to 1-5 with about 10mins to go...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dougal on February 26, 2011, 03:33:11 PM
sounds like a great game.hoping for the rossies -2,still possible

Minus two?? you must have new something?

ross4life

Dougal

nope thought there was no hope of them even winning,but i couldnt bring myself to put any money on cork.this is going to be tight.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

ross4life

ross4life

It's level again.........Without been biased Brigids deserve at least a draw.

Milltown Row2

Yes they do, but this is the best chance to get to the final