Tyrone vs Donegal NFL

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, February 25, 2007, 05:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I fancy a draw here. Donegal to be robbed as Tyrone get a soft free towards the end. Cassidy mouths off to the ref and gets a straight red, ruling him out of the Championship opener. Donegal decide this is too big a blow and hit the bars with gusto in Bundoran.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Armagh Exile

Anyone know the result of this afternoon's Ulster Under-21 Football Championship game between Tyrone and Donegal?

Tyrones own

i believe its only getting underway now @ 5.30
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Armagh Exile

J70

After about 15 minutes...

Tyrone 0-6 Donegal 0-1

Donegal giving away a lot of scorable frees!

J70

Half-time...

Tyrone 0-9 Donegal 0-6

Tyrone 0-6 to 0-0 up after 12 minutes. Donegal changes in midfield and half-forwards working, to an extent. Still giving away a lot of frees though.

J70

Easy win for Tyrone U-21s in the end.

tyroneboi

Any updates on the match? cant be bothered listening to it on the radio!

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Donegal 1-8 Tyrone 1-3 at half time. Tyrone faded after a decent start, were 1-2 to 0-2 up early on. McGee and C.McGinley off injured.

tyroneboi

maybe they will turn it round in the 2nd half. who came on? anybody playin well?

anportmorforjfc

what kind of team has tyrone out tonight

J70

Bad mistake in the Tyrone defense for Toyes goal. Donegal are winning midfield and Devenney and McFadden are causing big problems for the Tyrone full backs. Let's hope they can continue it in the second, but I'd imagine Harte will be making quite a few changes.

Dublin 0-9 to 0-2 ahead of Cork.

DUBSFORSAM1

Donegal dominating the game....Devenny is causing all sorts of trouble up front....Tyrone having to concede an awful lot of frees....

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: tyroneboi on March 10, 2007, 08:18:40 PM
maybe they will turn it round in the 2nd half. who came on? anybody playin well?

Justin McMahon came in for McGee and I think it was Paul Quinn who replaced McGinley. According to the radio commentary Davy Harte was at full back at the end of the half :o