Heroes

Started by Norf Tyrone, February 24, 2007, 01:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Anyone watch that new American show Heroes this week?

Heard Chris Moyles took it up, and a few others, so sat down tonight and watch it on the sci-fi channel.

Fantastic. It's a X-Men type comic book thing. All the heroes are very diverse. Just don't take the thing too seriously.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

heganboy

its one of the most popular shows over here, surprisingly as its very well written. There's a very good website that accompanies it with graphic novels http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

john mcgill

I've watched the first 11 episodes on the internet and think its great.  I actually used the concept of Heroes as a modern metaphor for team work at a training session.  I was met by blank faces and only got a smile when I mentioned my admiration for Wonder Woman.
Save the cheerleader, save the world

youbetterbelieveit

ya excellent tv programme, have seen up to episode 14, and 15 and 16 downloading at the mo. Another america drama i am enjoying at the minute is 'Studio 60 on the sunset strip' have watched the first sixteen episodes it is written by aaron sorkin (guy who wrote west wing), it well written and entertaining.

BallyhaiseMan

caught the first two episodes on i think it was sci fi  during the week

the girl who stars as the cheerleader Clare Bennett is hotstuff alright :P

looking forward to the next episode Monday Night at 11.

Cloc Mor

Starting now on sci fi channel

The Real Laoislad

f**k it anyone know when its repeated?The woman is watching Briget Jones i can't get near the tele!!!

Quote from: john mcgill on February 24, 2007, 07:33:12 AM
I've watched the first 11 episodes on the internet and think its great.  I actually used the concept of Heroes as a modern metaphor for team work at a training session.  I was met by blank faces and only got a smile when I mentioned my admiration for Wonder Woman.
Save the cheerleader, save the world

What website?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Cloc Mor

Sci fi +1 has it starting at 11.00 with second episode right after.

The Real Laoislad

is there  a sci-fi +1 on NTL DIGITAL?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Cloc Mor

Not sure - watching it on Sky

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: youbetterbelieveit on February 24, 2007, 08:56:32 AM
ya excellent tv programme, have seen up to episode 14, and 15 and 16 downloading at the mo. Another america drama i am enjoying at the minute is 'Studio 60 on the sunset strip' have watched the first sixteen episodes it is written by aaron sorkin (guy who wrote west wing), it well written and entertaining.

Don't know how much longer Studio 60 is going to be on tv. NBC is replacing it with The Black Donnellys after Heroes at that time slot.
The Black Donnellys is about a bunch of tough American/Irish brothers living in Boston. The previews look interesting.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

The Real Laoislad

Only saw last few minutes of first episode but saw all second and really enjoyed it..Maybe it's told in the first episdoe but what super power has the girl thats living in Las Vegas,you know the one who has the bodies in the trunk of the car
You'll Never Walk Alone.

youbetterbelieveit

She has 'superhuman strength' is probably the best way to describe it.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteThe Black Donnellys is about a bunch of tough American/Irish brothers living in Boston. The previews look interesting.

Looks decent alright

It's not a patch on Brotherhood though

Homer

Just finished watching the first 18 episodes of Heroes online, great show, very addictive. Anyway here is a link to all episodes 1-18 Season 1. But be warned that episode 19 isn't out til the end of April and if you get into it like me you'll be cracking up by then.  :)

http://www.fanpop.com/fans/jellybear/content/contributions?page_num=1

Also I'm afraid it's not available in full screen on the above site, the link below has the episodes 1-14 and can be played in full screen mode, if anyone can find a site that does have all the episodes and full screen please post a link.

http://www.gofish.com/my/videos.gfp?gfid=26-84145