Silvio Berlusconi

Started by Doogie Browser, January 14, 2011, 04:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

Her divorce settlement entitles her to €100,000 per day.  :o
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

HiMucker

I'd let the horny bugger ride me for that!

orangeman

Italian ex-PM Berlusconi sentenced in sex case
Italy's former PM Silvio Berlusconi has been found guilty of having sex with an underage prostitute, and abusing the power of his office.

He has been sentenced to seven years in jail and banned from public office, pending the outcome of an appeal.

The 76-year-old media tycoon had denied all the allegations against him.

Mr Berlusconi is already embroiled in several other court cases and was given a four-year sentence for tax fraud in October 2012.

orangeman

You can do whatever you like in Italy as long as you're over 70.

Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi must perform a year's community service in a home for the elderly, a Milan court has ruled.

The sentence followed his conviction last year for tax fraud in connection with the purchase of TV rights by his firm, Mediaset, in the 1990s.

Berlusconi's lawyers said they were "satisfied" that the ruling would allow him to remain politically active.

The 77-year-old billionaire has been embroiled in a string of court cases.

He was spared prison in the Mediaset case because the Italian legal system is lenient to the over-70s.

orangeman

foxcommander

Quote from: orangeman on December 28, 2012, 01:14:43 PM
Sivio must have more than a few quid !

Italy's former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has agreed to pay $48m (£30m) a year to his ex-wife Veronica Lario, reports say.

Berlusconi will keep the $100m villa where the couple lived with their three children, as part of a divorce deal reportedly filed on Christmas Day.

Ms Lario left Berlusconi in 2009 after he was seen at the 18th birthday party of an aspiring model.

US magazine Forbes estimated his wealth at nearly $6bn in March.

The Corriere della Sera newspaper reported that Ms Lario had initially asked for $56m a year.

Her 76-year-old ex-husband reportedly offered her about $5m.

The couple met in a dressing room in 1980 after Berlusconi saw Ms Lario, 56, perform in a Milan theatre.

They were married in 1990.

He has two other children from his first marriage and is currently engaged to 28-year-old Francesca Pascale .

Where does he get the time to make that sort of money when he's always "on the job".
Fair play.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie