Country gone mad, example #58

Started by Maguire01, January 12, 2011, 08:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Maguire01 on January 12, 2011, 10:04:15 PM
Quote from: RMDrive on January 12, 2011, 09:47:36 PM
I have a 3 year old daughter. I struggle to get her to eat her dinner, go to bed, be nice to her brother and to stop drawing on the walls. The idea that a little kid of that age could be "coached" into something could only be suggested by someone who doesn't have or know someone of that age.
And did they just open up the golden paged to the Dodgy Psychologist section and get someone to aid them in their schemes?
In the last few days, fathers all over Ireland have given their daughters an extra hug or made an extra effort to play with them cause they have realised how fleeting the whole thing can be sometimes. If my daughter wasn't herself and was having bad dreams, you can be sure I would try to do something about it. Would that be taking a company to court? Maybe not. But I respect a fathers right to look out for his daughter.
Indeed, all fathers should look out for their children. And we all appreciate the precious nature of family. But to be honest, putting in a claim doesn't necessarily equate to looking out for your family.

I misread the opening post, if the girl was only two it would be even easier to swing. Her "conditions" would be totally on the say so of the parents.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Orior

I have a 3 year old daughter. I struggle to get her to eat her dinner, go to bed, be nice to her brother and to stop drawing on the walls. The idea that a little kid of that age could be "coached" into something could only be suggested by someone who doesn't have or know someone of that age.
And did they just open up the golden paged to the Dodgy Psychologist section and get someone to aid them in their schemes?
In the last few days, fathers all over Ireland have given their daughters an extra hug or made an extra effort to play with them cause they have realised how fleeting the whole thing can be sometimes. If my daughter wasn't herself and was having bad dreams, you can be sure I would try to do something about it. Would that be taking a company to court? Maybe not. But I respect a fathers right to look out for his daughter.
Indeed, all fathers should look out for their children. And we all appreciate the precious nature of family. But to be honest, putting in a claim doesn't necessarily equate to looking out for your family.

Totally agree.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

RMDrive

Aye I know (and agree). But likewise putting in a claim doesn't necessarily mean that you are a money-grabbing tr**p.

Maguire01

Quote from: RMDrive on January 12, 2011, 10:31:56 PM

Aye I know (and agree). But likewise putting in a claim doesn't necessarily mean that you are a money-grabbing tr**p.
So what does the 10k contribute?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: RMDrive on January 12, 2011, 10:31:56 PM

It does when you have no grounds for a claim.

Place gone mad #59 was just on the news - redundancy payments to peelers under Patton are currently approaching £500 million and a couple of senior cops like Duncan McCausland are due a lump sum of over £500k!

sammymaguire

Maybe the judge could demand Smyth's to donate that 10k to the ISPCC?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

gallsman

That is a disgraceful parallel to attempt to draw.

RMDrive

Quote from: gallsman on January 12, 2011, 11:05:39 PM

WTF is that supposed to mean? There were no parallels being drawn anywhere. How could there have been?
If anyone feel there was then I will delete my post immediately.

Mayo4Sam

Also what young one isn't afraid of a loud noise? Or doesn't have nightmares?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

stephenite

Quote from: RMDrive on January 12, 2011, 11:22:14 PM

WTF is that supposed to mean? There were no parallels being drawn anywhere. How could there have been?
If anyone feel there was then I will delete my post immediately.

I for one, don't see anything wrong with it. Everyone's upset about what happened but perhaps we can have less of the hyper-sensitivity around here.

Franko

Wise up gallsman.

Bingo

My young lad, 3, hates loud noises and near crapped himself at Holloween when some fireworks when off. Who do i claim from?

haranguerer

Hand him straight to social services, you've clearly done damage!

Also, if you really love him, try to get him placed with foster parents outside M'han, hopefully hes still young enough to adopt a new team   :P

NAG1

Lads your missing the point, the girl is now nearly 6 (at the time of the proceedings) and as such probably a bit more able to take on the parents coaching.  ;)

Dougal

Quote from: RMDrive on January 12, 2011, 09:16:01 PM
How is it crazy? Are you suggesting the wee girl was putting it on?

i doubt she was putting it on,but how many children arent afraid of loud noises at that age.it seems they're taking something that happens nomally and blaming it on the bike falling.

also can anyone remember anything from when they were 2?maybe when your 6 you can remember back that far?
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!