Is the World ending?

Started by nrico2006, January 04, 2011, 10:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

The Universe is still expanding, therefore still growing, there not ending, yet.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

highorlow

Did anyone notice the minor earthquake in Dublin last night. I'm surprised it didn't make the news headlines?
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

AZOffaly

Quote from: highorlow on March 10, 2011, 09:26:45 AM
Did anyone notice the minor earthquake in Dublin last night. I'm surprised it didn't make the news headlines?

That was just Fearon celebrating in Portadown when Spurs went through.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: highorlow on March 10, 2011, 09:26:45 AM
The Real Laoislad must have got the ride finally.

omagh_gael

The world will come to an end when Drumragh win the tyrone senior championship  ;D

Nally Stand

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 10, 2011, 10:30:16 AM
The world will come to an end when Drumragh win the Omagh win 15 tyrone senior championships. Or even their eighth  ;D

Fixed that for you
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

omagh_gael

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 10, 2011, 10:51:45 AM
The world will come to an end when Drumragh win the Omagh win 15 tyrone senior championships. Or even their eighth  ;D Carrickmore win the Ulster senior championship.

Fixed that for you
Refixed  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nally Stand

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 10, 2011, 10:54:08 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 10, 2011, 10:51:45 AM
The world will come to an end when Drumragh win the Omagh win 15 tyrone senior championships. Or even their eighth  ;D Carrickmore win Omagh next reach the Ulster senior championship.

Fixed that for you
Refixed  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

omagh_gael

Omagh will next play in the Ulster championship sooner than the carmen will, my dielsel laundering fume headed friend.

omagh_gael

I must be a magician as my username is posting all morning without me knowing and has changed my avatar. For the record I am not a fan of Justin Beiber. Although I do think the world will end if Drumragh win the O'Neill cup.

Mods help!

Nally Stand

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 10, 2011, 11:07:46 AM
Omagh will next play in the Ulster championship sooner than the carmen will, my dielsel laundering fume headed friend.
Hosting Ulster club games in Healy Park doesn't count as Omagh in Ulster my glue sniffing, tracksuit wearing friend

Nally Stand

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 10, 2011, 11:14:22 AM
I must be a magician as my username is posting all morning without me knowing and has changed my avatar. For the record I am not a fan of Justin Beiber. Although I do think the world will end if Drumragh win the O'Neill cup.

Mods help!

I dunno, I'm enjoying your alter-ego Omagh!  :D

MR99

The world will come to an end when Drumragh win the tyrone senior championship  ;D

Yous keep poaching thier players and the world will be safe enough then  ;)

Final Whistle

In all seriousness I hear that the poaching in and around that area is unreal and that Drumragh are gettiing hit by both sides by Omagh and Dromore.
Should Omagh be allowed to enter an A and B team or should these players be dispersed among the other clubs?

supersarsfields

Don't worry Drumragh are holding their own. Haven't really lost too many in recent years. Don't think we really lost anyone to dromore tbh. Unless you go back to Barry Collins at u14. 

Sure haven't we a great set up in Clanabogan now. Maybe we'll get a few going the opposite direction!!  ;)