Mickey Harte quizzed by PSNI after accusations of physical abuse at school?

Started by downandboogie, January 02, 2011, 06:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: All of a Sludden on January 02, 2011, 08:53:24 PM
Quote from: ONeill on January 02, 2011, 08:52:10 PM
Getting the impression this thread is being created/used to score some low life points.

You obviously havent met any of the McConville family.

Sorry, not addressing you.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Those having a go at the person who started the thread don't be such f**king wankers - of course it's going to be point of discussion.

Sunday world or no sunday world at least the basis of the story does seem to be accurate but it seems to me that those making the allegations are just seeking the limelight.  If Harte did hit them I'd be shocked if he was the only teacher that ever give them a skite why aren't they making allegations against the rest also?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 02, 2011, 09:22:35 PM
Those having a go at the person who started the thread don't be such f**king w**kers - of course it's going to be point of discussion.

So you think this - i suppose the headline could have accused Harte of willie abuse - from the threadmaster is something that is acceptable. I think it's an important issue in terms of precedent but the same poster appears to have an ulterior motive.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ONeill on January 02, 2011, 09:40:04 PM
Those having a go at the person who started the thread don't be such f**king w**kers - of course it's going to be point of discussion.

So you think this - i suppose the headline could have accused Harte of willie abuse - from the threadmaster is something that is acceptable. I think it's an important issue in terms of precedent but the same poster appears to have an ulterior motive.
I dont see anything wrong with the thread title? I dont know if the poster has an ulterior motive but lets wait and see before having a go. I think it's fair enough that we have a thread on the subject, it will be a point of discussion.

I wasn't referring to you in my last post btw, I wasn't sure who your comments were directed at.

dodgy umpire

No problem with it being a point of discussion, but why is it in the GAA section?
The Boys in Red and Black are back

under the bar

the processor

Quote from: All of a Sludden on January 02, 2011, 08:53:24 PM
Quote from: ONeill on January 02, 2011, 08:52:10 PM
Getting the impression this thread is being created/used to score some low life points.

You obviously havent met any of the McConville family.
You obviously don't know Mickey Harte that well!!!!

5 Sams

If the family get any money out of this then I'd say I'll make a fortune as well as a large percentage of the posters on here :-\ :-\

A non story...so some wee bollix got a slap...big deal...I was that wee bollix and I got plenty of slaps ...didnt do me a button of harm...move on nothing to see here
The Aristocrat Years

Cde

can we stop posting on this tread and let it sink into the gutter where it belongs

orangeman

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

dublinfella

Sunday world or no sunday world at least the basis of the story does seem to be accurate but it seems to me that those making the allegations are just seeking the limelight.  If Harte did hit them I'd be shocked if he was the only teacher that ever give them a skite why aren't they making allegations against the rest also?

Maybe they are, but the rest aren't prominent enough to make the papers

mylestheslasher

Would it be let sink to the bottom if the person in the report was the Dublin or Kerry manager? Incredible! The thread should be moved to the general section. Some Ye seem to know the exact levels of physical abuse that harte is being accused of, maybe Ye could share as its not in the report. Getting a slap and getting the shite beaten out of you are both labelled physical abuse but are two totally different things. I don't know harte or the mcconvilles so no opinion either way but shutting down discussion on the matter is not on either. For what. Its worth I hope harte is innocent of these accusations.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mylestheslasher on January 02, 2011, 11:40:29 PM
Would it be let sink to the bottom if the person in the report was the Dublin or Kerry manager? Incredible! The thread should be moved to the general section. Some Ye seem to know the exact levels of physical abuse that harte is being accused of, maybe Ye could share as its not in the report. Getting a slap and getting the shite beaten out of you are both labelled physical abuse but are two totally different things. I don't know harte or the mcconvilles so no opinion either way but shutting down discussion on the matter is not on either. For what. Its worth I hope harte is innocent of these accusations.

It's quite scary that some people have learned nothing over the last couple of years when it comes to this sort of thing.