Oz and Hugh Raise the Bar.

Started by Tony Baloney, December 27, 2010, 03:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Anyone see this last night? Didn't exactly sell Ireland in it's best light.

bloodybreakball

never seen it but i can imagine wht it was like, i noticed how their touring the birtish isles surely the republic isnt officially know as part of the british isles, seen this done a whole pile of times on the bbc and i know tht the royal lifeboat service serves the whole of the south and while im at it sickens my pish how loyal protestants describe themseles as IRISH!!!!!!!!

Rossfan

Well they're not English, Scottish,Welsh ,German ,French etc etc.
If they are born ans raised in Ireland and their parents and grandparents were too.... would that not make them Irish  ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

delboy

Quote from: bloodybreakball on December 27, 2010, 11:10:33 PM
never seen it but i can imagine wht it was like, i noticed how their touring the birtish isles surely the republic isnt officially know as part of the british isles, seen this done a whole pile of times on the bbc and i know tht the royal lifeboat service serves the whole of the south and while im at it sickens my pish how loyal protestants describe themseles as IRISH!!!!!!!!

Oz is very proud of his irish roots and seems to make a foray into the south at any opportunity to help the small independent alcoholic beverage sector in the country, I doubt very much thats he's doing it to rub your nose in anything, you're talking potshots at the wrong target all together.
Also like to further sicken you pish by also being a prod thats proud of their irish heritage  :-*