Official West Ham United Thread

Started by Eddie Stobart, December 20, 2010, 04:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Stobart

Any other West Ham fans on this forum?
I've been a fan for about 30 years now and go over a dozen or so times a season.
Can't see Grant lasting the year and by the sounds of it Rafa might be free soon!
Would have him to Upton Park no probs!

ludermor

id say this one will last about 3 weeks.

Eddie Stobart

Why so?
Is there no other fans here?

Mac hinery

I wonder can you get this stickied to the bottom of the first page? 

Rouge_Diablo

end of season party going with a bang tonight, Keane on target if reports are to be believed.....

BennyHarp

I've been a West Ham fan since the early 80s. I've often thought of starting a thread as I didn't realise this one existed! I think it would be fair to say that the owners haven't covered themselves in glory since they took over. A complete inability to refrain from making comments to the press culminating in the Martin O'Neill debacle and a move to the Olympic Stadium which no fan wants (especially if west ham are in the Championship) has left the club in a position where any decent manager probably wouldn't touch them with a barge pole! Such a shame as we actually have some super footballers at the club who may just use this relegation as a chance to jump ship! Karen Brady's column in the Scum on a Saturday doesn't help much either. All in all a fairly depressing time to be a hammers fan. I hope now they can make at least one decent decision and bring back Curbishley to stabilise things and get us back to the premiership ASAP!
That was never a square ball!!

laoislad

Chris Hughton would be a great man for the job.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Denn Forever

Quote from: laoislad on May 16, 2011, 11:24:05 PM

I think he'd want a premiership job.  Bad experience of bringing clubs straight back in I'd say.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

BennyHarp

Quote from: laoislad on May 16, 2011, 11:24:05 PM

I'm not really convinced by Hughton. Ok, he got Newcastle back up, but they had by far and away the best squad in the Chsmpionship that year. Other than that he has limited appeal - he certainly wouldn't get me excited about the new season which is exactly the underwhelming feeling I felt when Avram Grant got the job. I'd be surprised if Hughton will be inundated with offers from premiership clubs for next season.
That was never a square ball!!

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Overthebar!

Fight erupted after Demba Ba refuse to sign an autograph for a fan saying he was tired. At £275 pound a ticket no wonder a fight broke out although to be fair to Ba, the last time he signed something it was a contract with West Ham, so you can forgive him for being cautious this time...

haha that last line not mine by the way but it gave me a laugh

Minder

Quote from: Overthebar! on May 17, 2011, 01:21:53 AM
Fight erupted after Demba Ba refuse to sign an autograph for a fan saying he was tired. At £275 pound a ticket no wonder a fight broke out although to be fair to Ba, the last time he signed something it was a contract with West Ham, so you can forgive him for being cautious this time...

haha that last line not mine by the way but it gave me a laugh

I would say Demba Bas race was a problem when he refused to sign the autograph.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

Quote from: Rouge_Diablo on May 16, 2011, 11:05:19 PM
end of season party going with a bang tonight, Keane on target if reports are to be believed.....

No one is going to believe that in fairness.

Doogie Browser

Gold & Sullivan are the most despicable owners in football, in fairness age has been good to Karen Brady though  :P

Tony Baloney

What the f**k did they have to celebrate at this party?!