Cocaine use in RTE

Started by seafoid, December 19, 2010, 03:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: lawnseed on December 20, 2010, 09:48:18 PM
had the "pleasure" of helping out at a few different night clubs in the armagh and monaghan area over the last 15years or more. coke is no joke i've seen half a dozen big strong men trying to get one cokehead out through the door this stuffs lethal. one place i worked in have to redesign the toilets to make sure there were no flat surfaces to snort off. one particular night we must have thrown 100 people out, rows were breaking out all over the place it was like an old western. the guards landed and they told us that they knew there were drug dealers in town all evening but they couldnt catch them ::) i was blaming a different brand of vodka that the place had started to sell. the difference was the physical strenght it gave them and the energy. drunks are easy to handle most of them just want to go asleep or end up shaking hands with you but these feckers were unreal.

For the love of the risen Jesus. This is nonsense! Sheer NONSENSE!!

lawnseed

well puck you know more than i do about cocaine then. i'm only saying what my experience of people who took it was, good enough none of them were gerry ryan. but i'd have fukd him out even if he was'nt giving any hassel
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Bud Wiser

Sorry to stick my oar in here now lads but aint coke a nationwide problem.  There are two groups of users, the elite business type and the poor devil who grew up using drugs and is now hooked on the stuff. So, the Independent story is just sensationalist in terms of going into RTE and finding it on the toilet cistern. I'd say if you went in to the Independent you would find it on the keyboards of their computers from what they write sometimes.  They are playing a dangerous game going around pubs doing this type of thing because if they printed that about my pub they would need an independent reliable witness in the form of a guard that would testify taht they did not put it there first.

As for the boys in RTE, well all I hope for is they get what they deserve, not long ago their main snorter was on the streets telling us what to do and only a few weeks ago, since the death of Gerry Ryan his supplier was still been given airtime to tell us all how good a man he was. 
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

lawnseed

what!! budwiser what are you saying. and this time think of this board and its members...

Banana Man

Quote from: Puckoon on December 20, 2010, 09:50:00 PM
had the "pleasure" of helping out at a few different night clubs in the armagh and monaghan area over the last 15years or more. coke is no joke i've seen half a dozen big strong men trying to get one cokehead out through the door this stuffs lethal. one place i worked in have to redesign the toilets to make sure there were no flat surfaces to snort off. one particular night we must have thrown 100 people out, rows were breaking out all over the place it was like an old western. the guards landed and they told us that they knew there were drug dealers in town all evening but they couldnt catch them ::) i was blaming a different brand of vodka that the place had started to sell. the difference was the physical strenght it gave them and the energy. drunks are easy to handle most of them just want to go asleep or end up shaking hands with you but these feckers were unreal.

Why? Now i have never done the stuff or been in the company of anyone who has so I wouldn't know if this is correct or not but why do you think it isn't puck?

Bud Wiser

Quote from: lawnseed on December 21, 2010, 10:12:17 AM
what!! budwiser what are you saying. and this time think of this board and its members...

What ails ya?
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

lawnseed

its started already got cut off as i tried to reply to you bud. you must suspect someone have you heard a name in connection with supplying g.ryan with drugs

FL/MAYO

Quote from: Banana Man on December 21, 2010, 10:30:32 AM
Quote from: Puckoon on December 20, 2010, 09:50:00 PM

Why? Now i have never done the stuff or been in the company of anyone who has so I wouldn't know if this is correct or not but why do you think it isn't puck?

Coke heads are more renowned for standing around talking utter shite to each other for hours....kinda like what we do on here :)

lawnseed

maybe its when they mix the drugs with vodkat thats delivered in a 40gal barrel (literally) that they start going allspark

haranguerer

I didnt know that the size of the delivery barrel has an effect on the contents.

Bud Wiser

Quote from: lawnseed on December 21, 2010, 11:00:30 AM
its started already got cut off as i tried to reply to you bud. you must suspect someone have you heard a name in connection with supplying g.ryan with drugs

No problem lawnseed, I did not mention the dealers name so I was bemused at you saying I should think of other members on the board. There was nothing to upset any members on the board in what I said. Now, if I mentioned the dealers name that would be a diifferent thing but I think it will be mentioned soon enough anyway.

lawnseed

Quote from: haranguerer on December 21, 2010, 01:10:59 PM
I didnt know that the size of the delivery barrel has an effect on the contents.
the secrets in the name vodkat is how the stuff is spelt. vodka is a trade name of smirnoff

Tony Baloney

That's (at least) twice you have embarrassed yourself in the past few days (the other one was the Pearse Doherty thread). Maybe you should take a few days off over Xmas (just for you Ziggy) and lie down in a dark room.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lawnseed on December 21, 2010, 01:16:25 PM
the secrets in the name vodkat is how the stuff is spelt. vodka is a trade name of smirnoff
Fail. Vodkat is about half the strength of vodka and it has nothing to do with Smirnoff (a Diageo brand).

lawnseed

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 21, 2010, 01:25:05 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on December 21, 2010, 01:16:25 PM
Fail. Vodkat is about half the strength of vodka and it has nothing to do with Smirnoff (a Diageo brand).
i agree with you tony and you just agreed with me. keep up