Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

Quote from: continuity tug on April 18, 2007, 02:17:04 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 18, 2007, 02:10:39 PM
Let the crowd forces in and boot out TUG
is that now provo policy?
didnt hear it from the stoop murphy

Ah now, that was tongue-in-cheek.

However TUG, don't you think that the best way to achieving a United Ireland is engaging with the Unionist population and showing them the benefits of a UI far outweight that remaining within the UK?
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

What odds does it make who plays Gaelic Games the more the merrier i say.I live in Dublin and i often see Asian,African youngfellas and girls carrying Hurls to school,And if British people wanna play it too i think it's great.It's only sport at the end of the day,there has been enough deaths and bitterness,it's time too move on
You'll Never Walk Alone.

continuity tug

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 18, 2007, 02:29:39 PM
It's only sport at the end of the day,there has been enough deaths and bitterness,it's time too move on

easy for someone to say who lives in laois and follows a foreign team more than the teams of his county

fearglasmor

I spent a few years in London and played football with a lad from Derry who decided to join the Police.
He had to give up playing because of this. I suppose you think this was a good thing.

continuity tug

Quote from: fearglasmor on April 18, 2007, 03:23:10 PM
I spent a few years in London and played football with a lad from Derry who decided to join the Police.
He had to give up playing because of this. I suppose you think this was a good thing.
yes i do
he sold out his nationhood

ziggysego

Quote from: ziggysego on April 18, 2007, 02:24:05 PM

However TUG, don't you think that the best way to achieving a United Ireland is engaging with the Unionist population and showing them the benefits of a UI far outweight that remaining within the UK?

Not going to comment TUG?
Testing Accessibility

continuity tug

Quote from: ziggysego on April 18, 2007, 03:27:23 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 18, 2007, 02:24:05 PM

Not going to comment TUG?
the people of ireland who call themselves british are a small minority
most of them are in the north east
the only way to unite ireland is to remove the british military presence  in the occupied six counties and to topple leinster house

realredhandfan

continuity tug

realredhandfan

No im thinking of you toppling over Leinster House.  Too much of the monk wine tugger my friend.

behind the wire

continuity tug, there are people you can go to see about conditions such as yours. downpatrick may be an option!
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

Ryano

California Requirements - Rule 21

California is one of the first states to have adopted a standard practice for the interconnection of DER devices to the electric grid. In October 1999, the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) issued an order instituting a new DER rulemaking (99-10-025) to address interconnection standards. This rulemaking progressed into the rewriting of Rule 21, part of each investor-owned utility's tariff, by a working committee including representatives from the California Energy Commission and the state's electric utilities. The new version of Rule 21 specifies standard interconnection, operating, and metering requirements for DER generators.
In November 1999 after a series of public workshops and meetings, the Energy Commission issued an Order Instituting Investigation (OII) to encourage more development in DER. By identifying barriers and offering solutions to remove those barriers, the Energy Commission was able to present its findings to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) for eventual adoption. The Energy Commission used a technical support contract known as FOCUS (Forging a Consensus on Utility System) Interconnection to formulate fair and uniform interconnection standards.
The rulemaking initiated by the Energy Commission and the CPUC progressed into the rewriting of Rule 21 by a working committee, including representatives from both parties and from the state's electric utilities. The new version of Rule 21 specifies standard interconnection, operating, and metering requirements for DER generators.
On December 21, 2000, a CPUC decision (00-12-037) approved in its entirety the Rule 21 language adopted by the California Energy Commission. Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), San Diego Gas & Electric Company (SDG&E), and Southern California Edison Company (SCE) have now replaced their former Rule 21 with the approved Model Tariff, Interconnection Application Form, and Interconnection Agreement. Specific information regarding the interconnection of DER technologies is available from each of the utilities.

*****************************************************************************************************

What?? California got rid of rule 21! They crazy fiends!!! Now there is no standard practice for the interconnection of DER devices to the electric grid. Anarchy will surely reign and consume us all......millions won't be able to make a cuppa..... Bring it back now, i'm right being ya TUGGER my tree hugging-open toe sandal wearing-tofu eating-eco warrior-friend of the earth.

We have just misunderstood this poor gomeless retch and which rules is on about.

continuity tug

Quote from: Ryano on April 18, 2007, 04:42:44 PM
California Requirements - Rule 21

California is one of the first states to have adopted a standard practice for the interconnection of DER devices to the electric grid. In October 1999, the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) issued an order instituting a new DER rulemaking (99-10-025) to address interconnection standards. This rulemaking progressed into the rewriting of Rule 21, part of each investor-owned utility's tariff, by a working committee including representatives from the California Energy Commission and the state's electric utilities. The new version of Rule 21 specifies standard interconnection, operating, and metering requirements for DER generators.
In November 1999 after a series of public workshops and meetings, the Energy Commission issued an Order Instituting Investigation (OII) to encourage more development in DER. By identifying barriers and offering solutions to remove those barriers, the Energy Commission was able to present its findings to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) for eventual adoption. The Energy Commission used a technical support contract known as FOCUS (Forging a Consensus on Utility System) Interconnection to formulate fair and uniform interconnection standards.
The rulemaking initiated by the Energy Commission and the CPUC progressed into the rewriting of Rule 21 by a working committee, including representatives from both parties and from the state's electric utilities. The new version of Rule 21 specifies standard interconnection, operating, and metering requirements for DER generators.
On December 21, 2000, a CPUC decision (00-12-037) approved in its entirety the Rule 21 language adopted by the California Energy Commission. Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), San Diego Gas & Electric Company (SDG&E), and Southern California Edison Company (SCE) have now replaced their former Rule 21 with the approved Model Tariff, Interconnection Application Form, and Interconnection Agreement. Specific information regarding the interconnection of DER technologies is available from each of the utilities.

*****************************************************************************************************

What?? California got rid of rule 21! They crazy fiends!!! Now there is no standard practice for the interconnection of DER devices to the electric grid. Anarchy will surely reign and consume us all......millions won't be able to make a cuppa..... Bring it back now, i'm right being ya TUGGER my tree hugging-open toe sandal wearing-tofu eating-eco warrior-friend of the earth.

We have just misunderstood this poor gomeless retch and which rules is on about.

are you drunk?

Croí na hÉireann

Jaysus, it's a fine day for a pint bottle of Bulmers...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...