John Terry's Bro at it now!!!!

Started by RGU08, December 16, 2010, 11:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RGU08

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned:

A young goalkeeper hanged himself after his fiancée left him for his team mate - who is John Terry's brother.
Dale Roberts killed himself after partner Lindsay Cowen had an affair with his Rushden and Diamond team mate Paul Terry.

Lindsay, 25, left Roberts this summer after Terry bedded her while staying at the couple's home one night.

Archie Mitchell

Was a bit low by the Daily Mail to throw the John Terry angle into this story. But it is the Daily Mail after all.

SLIGONIAN

Very sad story, hopefully Dale is at peace now. RIP.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

paco

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 16, 2010, 11:11:03 AM
Was a bit low by the Daily Mail to throw the John Terry angle into this story. But it is the Daily Mail after all.

Was surely, but it makes you wonder what the Terry parents are like if their sons are such tramps?

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: paco on December 16, 2010, 01:15:03 PM

Was surely, but it makes you wonder what the Terry parents are like if their sons are such tramps?
Totally disagree with your blaming of the parents, whilst you could be right in this case, in my local area ive seen soundest and best of parents have sc**bag kids and ive seen acoholic parents have the best and well rounded kids. Its a strange world.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

clarshack

wasn't terry's mother and mother-in-law not caught shoplifting a couple of years back?

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on December 16, 2010, 01:28:29 PM

Totally disagree with your blaming of the parents, whilst you could be right in this case, in my local area ive seen soundest and best of parents have sc**bag kids and ive seen acoholic parents have the best and well rounded kids. Its a strange world.

Yes I agree but in the case of the Terrys they are a pair of tramps. Dad caught dealing coke recently and Mum convicted of shoplifting.

paco

I thought I had heard those sort of rumours. You'd think they'd give it up when their sons become professional footballers.

charlieTully

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 16, 2010, 01:31:59 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on December 16, 2010, 01:28:29 PM

Yes I agree but in the case of the Terrys they are a pair of tramps. Dad caught dealing coke recently and Mum convicted of shoplifting.

Some family alright.

Puckoon

Very sad that the young man felt that low to take his life over the actions of a woman he was definitely better off without and a relationship that wasnt in any way solid.

The Real Laoislad

Does anyone else think using the death of a young man through suicide to have a go at John Terry and his family is just plain wrong?
What ever your views on Terry and family is one thing, but using such a tragic story to get a dig at the Terry's is just wrong in my view anyway.
Sligonian is the only one who actually said how sad it was for the poor man who died the rest of ye couldn't wait to  stick the knife into Terry without a second thought for the man who died.
I dunno maybe its just me who sees something wrong about that...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 16, 2010, 05:22:46 PM
Does anyone else think using the death of a young man through suicide to have a go at John Terry and his family is just plain wrong?
What ever your views on Terry and family is one thing, but using such a tragic story to get a dig at the Terry's is just wrong in my view anyway.
Sligonian is the only one who actually said how sad it was for the poor man who died the rest of ye couldn't wait to  stick the knife into Terry without a second thought for the man who died.

Yip. Seen Terry's picture in the paper today and wondered what it was about and thought what a cheap link between some young fella sinking so low to take his own life and JT. Gutter journalism.

Is it not amazing the amount of people who come on here to take a swipe at Terry but not one will come on and condemn the vicious assault on his father a few weeks back?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

gallsman

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 16, 2010, 07:29:10 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 16, 2010, 05:22:46 PM

Yip. Seen Terry's picture in the paper today and wondered what it was about and thought what a cheap link between some young fella sinking so low to take his own life and JT. Gutter journalism.

Is it not amazing the amount of people who come on here to take a swipe at Terry but not one will come on and condemn the vicious assault on his father a few weeks back?

Poor choice of words, but yes, to use this to attack Terry is wrong.