Nottingham Forest Thread

Started by leaveherinsir, December 14, 2010, 10:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avondhu star

Well done Forest. Should never have been in that position. I have been in the city a number of times. Good for a weekend break.
Playoffs will be interesting. Fulham cant be written off. Only 5 points between third and sixth.
Pity Leeds didnt get over the line
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Owen Brannigan

Forest had some support today.  A full ground is a great sign for them given their position.

leaveherinsir

Warburton sacked. Another poor season so far. As far from the Premiership as ever.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42528150

T Fearon

O'Neill and Keane now being mentioned in despatches

SHEEDY

Quote from: T Fearon on December 31, 2017, 09:08:10 PM
O'Neill and Keane now being mentioned in despatches
here's hoping....
nil satis nisi optimum

rrhf

That would be some appointment for forest.

Avondhu star

Quote from: rrhf on January 01, 2018, 12:49:22 AM

Just finished off a big refurbishment in Nottingham.
Lot of the local lads waiting for a good solid management team. O Neill mentioned but no great enthusiasm for Keano
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

stew

Quote from: Avondhu star on January 01, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

Lot of the local lads waiting for a good solid management team. O Neill mentioned but no great enthusiasm for Keano

Keane has had a fairly mediocre managerial career, probably a bit below average, why would Forset want any part of him unless they want one of their own at the helm at this juncure, or in this case, two of theor own in O'Neill and Keane.

Giggs would be a good candidate for the Forest job, he plays expansive football and he loves to give the youngsters a chance, sounds like a perfect fit to me given who Forest are as a club!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Boycey

Quote from: stew on January 01, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

Keane has had a fairly mediocre managerial career, probably a bit below average, why would Forset want any part of him unless they want one of their own at the helm at this juncure, or in this case, two of theor own in O'Neill and Keane.

Giggs would be a good candidate for the Forest job, he plays expansive football and he loves to give the youngsters a chance, sounds like a perfect fit to me given who Forest are as a club!

You have based this on Giggs extensive 4 game managerial career no doubt  ;D

stew

Quote from: Boycey on January 01, 2018, 02:53:59 PM
Quote from: stew on January 01, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

You have based this on Giggs extensive 4 game managerial career no doubt  ;D

No I did not do that at all.

I have based it on the fact he has all his badges, his experience coaching at Manchester United, the fact that he was a world class player and the fact United trusted him to steady the ship when they were struggling, he is said to be an excellent coach and motivator so why not give him a chance if you are Forest?

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Cunny Funt

Fine volley that 2nd goal for Forest.

Captain Obvious

3-1 Nottingham Forest, the holders are on the way out!

Captain Obvious

Horrible goalkeeping error, a lifeline for Arsenal. 3-2 with 10 minutes to go.

leaveherinsir

Come on te fcuk Forest. Listening to this on the wireless like the good oul days!!

laoislad

Great game. Come on Forest!

FA Cup at it's best.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.