Nottingham Forest Thread

Started by leaveherinsir, December 14, 2010, 10:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leaveherinsir

The new man (Cotterril) is doin ok so far, two wins on the bounce for the first time this season. Play offs not out of the question for any team that gets on a roll.
Leaveherinsir's mindless optimism knows no bounds!!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: leaveherinsir on October 24, 2011, 09:03:13 PM
The new man (Cotterril) is doin ok so far, two wins on the bounce for the first time this season. Play offs not out of the question for any team that gets on a roll.

play offs my ass - automatic promotion or nothing

(now there's optimism)
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

leaveherinsir

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 24, 2011, 10:13:17 PM
Quote from: leaveherinsir on October 24, 2011, 09:03:13 PM

play offs my ass - automatic promotion or nothing

(now there's optimism)
Definitely improving under the new manager. Scored twice in the last five mins to beat Ipswich 3-2 yesterday. Plays off still not out of the question, very close as always in this league

leaveherinsir

Its all going wrong at the City Ground now, in real relegation trouble.
A 4-0 defeat at Leceister tonight in the FA Cup replay to boot!
Do they bring in a another new manager??
:'( :'(

Tony Baloney

Lee Westwood seems to be a big fan and was tweeting earlier about it. He'd be better managing them himself!

Leo

Don't they have Andy Reid, the saviour of the Republic a couple of years ago according to Dunphy and his sycophantic Dublin press whores who berated Trappatoni for not selecting this "amazing" player? He will save Forest for sure (from the subs bench!!)
Fierce tame altogether

BennyCake

There's a Nottingham Forest thread? Do they have many fans in Ireland?

PadraicHenryPearse

Agent cotterill taking you down from the inside. Notts going through a tough time too. Was over jan 2 and back again feb 24th. Nottingham not the nicest city in the world but then it has the oldest league club in the world. 150 this year. COYP

AZOffaly

did ye see the miss by Findlay last night? Cat stuff altogether. Andy Carroll would have been embarrassed.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 18, 2012, 01:00:14 PM
did ye see the miss by Findlay last night? Cat stuff altogether. Andy Carroll would have been embarrassed.

I thought it was brilliant defending the first time I saw it!  :D
MWWSI 2017

leaveherinsir

Quote from: BennyCake on January 18, 2012, 12:18:24 AM
There's a Nottingham Forest thread? Do they have many fans in Ireland?
At the last count, two, leaveherinsir and hoofhearted!!  Jokin aside would have been quite a few around my parts when Martin O'Neill played for them.  Also they had a guy by the name of Liam O'Kane from Derry who was physio (i think?) for many years.  However as the successful days became less numerous a lot the "fans" found allegiance with other teams (bastards!), still a few of us nutjobs left tho. But you do lose interest to an extent when they are going as bad as they are at present!

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 18, 2012, 01:09:47 PM
Could be the job for Roy?
Roy (of the Rovers) !!??!!

Hoof Hearted

Aye, 2 eejits left.You would probably expect it from someone from Kilrea, but i know many are surprised at me  :)

I thought you meant Roy Hodgson ! Keano would be no better that what has been there. They were singing bring back Billy at last night's match. (Davies that is, not Wright)

Quote from: muppet on January 18, 2012, 01:53:04 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on January 18, 2012, 01:00:14 PM

I thought it was brilliant defending the first time I saw it!  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DL_RM4WESM

You're not joking !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

leaveherinsir

ONeill

I was watching the Forest-Hamburg final from 1980. Witness the bent ref reaction on 3:56-4:01 mins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaYvgNrn0KQ&feature=related
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.