full back

Jaysus lads,
Are some of you Tyrone boys biting?
Didnt think any of you would be heeding the wind-up merchant :D

Norf Tyrone

QuoteArmagh4SamAgain is a close second

followed by you Norf

"worstest"

Geez Gabriel, nah sense of humour across the pond(est)?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Will Hunting

Wouldn't be hard to wind them up, considering their preciousness regarding Tyrone players.

Has to be Sean Cavanagh by the way. Will referees ever catch onto him??

Another question for you Tyrone men - which of your players will receive the most red cards this term? Seems like Kevin Hughes is on a one-man crusade to beat Stephen O'Neill's record from a few years ago - was it 4 reds in the one NFL campaign? Not a dirty player though :D

Fuzzman

Talking of diving I think the Armagh management might have to make radical changes to their tactics this year.
Have ye all noticed how the refs seem to have got really strict for the NFL and ye get frees and yellow cards for barely touching a man now.

Was watching a bit of the Cross v St Bridgets there on Setanta and the Cross Defenders could understand why you get booked for shouldering a man into his neck or arm around the neck.

Could be very open games this year with 13 a side in loads of matches.
Saying that I'd say with Oisin, Marsden and Clarke (when he returns) all in the FF line they could be a potent attacking unit again.

nrico2006

By the time Clarke recovers Marsden will only be 36.  As for Cavanagh diving, I think you'll find that he tries to motor on thru defences as far as he can, taking numerous dirty tackles before he eventually is brought down or scores. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

full back

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 23, 2007, 02:16:01 PM
  As for Cavanagh diving, I think you'll find that he tries to motor on thru defences as far as he can, taking numerous dirty tackles before he eventually is brought down or scores. 

FFS Rico, at least be objective & stop talking sh1t

nrico2006

Merely responding to an ill-founded accusation that Sean Cavanagh is a 'diver'.  There is no player in the Tyrone side that has or has had a reputation for diving(Well, apart from Philly Jordan in the 2003 AIF, which did not take place during play).  Every player nowadays, be it in football or hurling, knows how to win frees.  Its no different in any side,  and its not the same as blatant diving.   

Sandy Hill

Quote........an ill-founded accusation that Sean Cavanagh is a 'diver'

Tell that to Padraig Ó Kane - think back to Casement Park 2003!
"Stercus accidit"

ClosetotheHarte

Try running as hard with the ball as Sean Cavanagh does (sorry, that's not possible for anybody here) and see how you will eventually go down when you have men coming from every angle to try and take you out. It wouldn't take too much to knock him off balance going at that speed. These diving accusations are now so tedious. You could accuse players in any team of diving if you really wanted to - Tyrone get accused more than most because of the amount of high profile TV games they have been involved in with the whole GAA world scrutinising every action.

Sandy Hill

QuoteTyrone get accused more than most because ........................................................................
;D
"Stercus accidit"

Fear ón Srath Bán

"true ulster gael" is back it would appear, can someone do the needful?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

stew

Armagh4sam and weesaysanchez are one and the same person and I think you can safely add this gobshite into the same mold.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.