Armagh to sell naming rights for new Athletic Grounds

Started by Joxer, December 13, 2010, 12:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joxer

From BBC NI:

Armagh are to sell the naming rights for their new 19,500-capacity stadium which is due to be opened in February.

The county's Athletic Grounds venue has been redeveloped and includes a new 5,600-seat stand and a covered terrace accommodating 2,500 spectators.

"We are offering a great opportunity for a brand to be associated with what will be one of the top sporting venues in Ireland," said official Paul Kelly.

Armagh's first match at the new venue will be against Dublin on 5 February.

Other features in the £4.5m scheme are dressing rooms, medical facilities, 36 turnstiles and improved access for disabled spectators.

Kelly, chairman of the My Armagh development body, added: "The stadium will be the home of major National League, Ulster and All-Ireland qualifiers matches for football and hurling.

"It will also host, through time, hundreds of club championship games at all levels for football, hurling and camogie."

rrhf

Companies that might be interested
1) AA Athletic Grounds.   "Slow but we'll get there"

johnneycool

rrhf

Mr Kiplings Field

The Worker

ziggysego

This is a chance for us Tyrone ones to get together, pool our money and get the pitch named 'Peter Canavan Park'
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: ziggysego on December 13, 2010, 04:57:53 PM
This is a chance for us Tyrone ones to get together, pool our money and get the pitch named 'Peter Canavan Park'

;D

rrhf

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

omagh_gael

F.A.I.R Park?

Wee wullie's got a few pound knocking around after the victims 'funds' went AWOL.