The Ashes

Started by Square Ball, November 24, 2010, 10:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

England hit their biggest ever score in Oz, looks like the three tests they will win will all be by at least an innings too.  Poor show from the Aussies.

Denn Forever

But now that Collingwood is retiring, will Eoin Morgan get his game in the test side?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

stephenite

Good day out at the SCG today-poor showing by the Aussies alright, very poor but credit to the Poms, awesome cricket. 3 wickets to go for the series win, they could be done by lunchtime but free entry tomorrow for any of the Sydney based lads that are interested

Minder

Are England the best test team in cricket now?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

tyroneboi

Quote from: Minder on January 06, 2011, 11:19:30 AM

3rd best behind South Africa and India after this series. This is the worst Australian side in god knows how many years they are shocking.

Minder

Quote from: tyroneboi on January 06, 2011, 11:29:10 AM

3rd best behind South Africa and India after this series. This is the worst Australian side in god knows how many years they are shocking.

Did they not beat South Africa this time last year in South Africa? Maybe it was a draw.

Dinny Breen

QuoteThis is the worst Australian side in god knows how many years they are shocking.

And anyone living in Oz or has lived there will tell you that is hurting them, hurting them badly...

Oh the schadenfreude  ;D
#newbridgeornowhere

imtommygunn

If only it weren't the English they were getting beat by Dinny!

seafoid

Are India not very inconsistent? Sachin never performs in the limelight says an Indian colleague of mine.  And the bowlers are only middling. 

Boycey

Quote from: seafoid on January 06, 2011, 03:22:33 PM

Are India not very inconsistent? Sachin never performs in the limelight says an Indian colleague of mine.  And the bowlers are only middling.

Thats even more outlandish than some of the statements currently being made on the football threads.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 06, 2011, 12:50:17 PM
If only it weren't the English they were getting beat by Dinny!

Na that hurts them even more, I admire the English, they were crap for years but recognised that and put the right structures in place to make them competitive again, it was no short term fix..
#newbridgeornowhere

Declan

QuoteSachin never performs in the limelight says an Indian colleague of mine

Obviously hasn't been watching the latest series then. Unbelievable career

Minder

Are you sure your colleague isn't from Pakistan?

seafoid

Quote from: Minder on January 06, 2011, 03:46:20 PM

Are you sure your colleague isn't from Pakistan?
He is from Andhra Pradesh only. He talks like a Mayo football fan.