Christmas presents

Started by winsamsoon, November 22, 2010, 06:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Quote from: Celt_Man on December 04, 2010, 12:25:25 AM
For the first time ever, I've got to buy a xmas for a/the woman.... and I haven't a flipping clue what to get her! :-[ :-[

Anyone (especially the females among us) have any ideas?

Concert tickets or tickets to a show? Chocolates, ghd's if she doesn't have them?

brokencrossbar1

Santa sorted last week, don't know what to get the nephews and nieces but will sort it out.  Mrs BC is normally pretty good at picking stuff up during the year and puts it away for Christmas, she is very good like that.  I will get her a surprise, so much of a surprise I still don't know!!!

crossdoesitbest

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 04, 2010, 09:32:46 AM
Santa sorted last week, don't know what to get the nephews and nieces but will sort it out.  Mrs BC is normally pretty good at picking stuff up during the year and puts it away for Christmas, she is very good like that.  I will get her a surprise, so much of a surprise I still don't know!!!

If Cross win next week you could get her a wee trip to London in the new year, I hear Ruislip is nice!  ;)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: crossdoesitbest on December 04, 2010, 09:43:28 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 04, 2010, 09:32:46 AM

If Cross win next week you could get her a wee trip to London in the new year, I hear Ruislip is nice!  ;)

"If we win, which we will"  heard that many times in the Board room :P

fitzroyalty

For the first time ever, I've got to buy a xmas for a/the woman.... and I haven't a flipping clue what to get her! :-[ :-[

Depends how long you have been seeing her and how much you are spending on each other. if you're really stuck just ask her. no point buying her something she won't like. charm bracelets are always a good bet though.

maggie

Celt_Man, really depends on how much u want to spend. If you want to go for makeup- Benefit do some nice gift sets, jewellery wise pandora do a lovely charm bracelet and then every christmas/birthday you could get a new charm. Or u could go to her beautician and get a pamper gift set or a facial voucher.

Minder

Taking the missus to the Galgorm Resort & Spa for a winter warmer this week, that will do for a Xmas present.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on December 04, 2010, 04:52:33 PM
Taking the missus to the Galgorm Resort & Spa for a winter warmer this week, that will do for a Xmas present.
Can I be the first to make a spa joke at your expense?

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 04, 2010, 04:59:36 PM
Can I be the first to make a spa joke at your expense?

Knowing you, calling it a "joke" would be pushing it.

Tony Baloney

Break up with her til the New Year.

maggie

Galgorm spa is class Minder-superb pressie.
Mrs Minder is v lucky!! You should try it out as well, if you are staying in the hotel, u can use the thermal spa and pool without paying any extra.

pintsofguinness

You're going as well?  ??? to a spa?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Newsflash Pints-men can go to a spa as well and use the facilities. Plus most places offer a couples retreat.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: maggie on December 04, 2010, 05:28:42 PM
Newsflash Pints-men can go to a spa as well and use the facilities. Plus most places offer a couples retreat.
yeah but I really hadn't minder down as the type of man that would be going to a spa.
personally I'd rather chew off my own arm...
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 04, 2010, 05:23:54 PM

You're going as well?  ??? to a spa?

She can go to the Spa and I can wait in the bar. I won't be setting foot in the spa part.