24 (13.2%)
No never again
52 (28.6%)
I never have
62 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 182

Denn Forever

Quote from: whitey on January 18, 2016, 11:12:56 PM
devalera handed our sovereignty over to a bigger tyrant than the one we deposed...the Catholic Church

Once we recovered from that 70 year nightmare Cowen and Leinahan then handed the country over to the Troika

Fool me once, shame on you......

Looks like we couldn't live without them ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

From the Bunker

Ah good old human nature. Hard to turn your back on generations of affinity to Fianna fail. I suppose for some supporters it would have been like a Liverpool supporter changing over to Man u once Man u started to win stuff from '93 on. It just does not happen!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 28, 2016, 11:59:24 AM
Ah good old human nature. Hard to turn your back on generations of affinity to Fianna fail. I suppose for some supporters it would have been like a Liverpool supporter changing over to Man u once Man u started to win stuff from '93 on. It just does not happen!

If FG hadn't sat on their laurels going on about the recovery, maybe it would.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

muppet

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 28, 2016, 03:56:11 PM

Yes the problem with the recovery is that it is early days, only affects a few and the stats that the politicians live and die by are irrelevant to the ordinary person. They want to see something real.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on March 01, 2016, 06:16:04 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 28, 2016, 03:56:11 PM

Yes the problem with the recovery is that it is early days, only affects a few and the stats that the politicians live and die by are irrelevant to the ordinary person. They want to see something real.
and all the people with underwater mortgages or someone sick.in the family or an involuntary emigrant. A lot of people are still sick over the bondholders. 
The RTE interview with Varoufakis Re Noonan must have done damage  too.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Farrandeelin

FF struggling badly. Martin has to go if they've any chance of getting over 15% again. Then again there's nobody queuing up to get rid of him so they'll probably fade away into obscurity in the next election.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Angelo

Maybe FF and FG should just hand over the running of the state to the PR companies they spend 10s of millions of taxpayers money every single year to spin every mistake they make.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL