Gerry's moving south...

Started by Maguire01, November 14, 2010, 12:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana Man

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on December 08, 2010, 11:11:28 AM
Quote from: Banana Man on December 08, 2010, 09:45:19 AM
that would have Pearse turning in his grave.

No it wouldn't.

Pádraig would be too conscious that people might see the right hand side of his face.  ;)

:D good point

stephenite

Quote from: Banana Man on December 08, 2010, 11:08:56 AM
Quote from: stephenite on December 08, 2010, 10:34:01 AM
On a further note if the nordies have no say, how come your democratically elected head of state is a nordie. Never heard as much shite talk in my life. 2 clowns.

Which party did she represent when running for her first term? I'll let you go and look it up kiddo :D

more shite talk from you i see. My point is and remain the president is from the north. She is the figure head of the 26 counties and you claim nordies have no say. We seem to have enough to be head of your state. That's the facts deal with it. Care to argue with ths poin for the second time?

Sure - if she was ran on a Sinn Fein ticket she'd still be lecturing and not within an asses roar of the Aras :D

Anyhoo - please point where I said Norides have no say?

Banana Man

Quote from: stephenite on December 08, 2010, 11:27:12 AM
Quote from: Banana Man on December 08, 2010, 11:06:46 AM
The class is just hanging out of you.

If you're going to call me a clown I'll fire right back at you AND accuse me of shite talking it's a bit rich to be talking about class.....

Alright even though you are clearly rattled and spouting absolute shite and firing personal insults, including trying to engage me by PM, against my better judgement I will engage.

No, not rattled at all, you're the one who clearly has no idea what he is talking about, making rash generalisations and then coming back with rubbish such as this in a futile attempt to mask your inability to debate the correct arguments with the right people, an amateur attempt.

Just to point out that the PM was a request for you to respond, "Hurry up and answer will ya for f**ks sake" fairly simple request that even someone of your limited intelligence should have been able to grasp.

Just because you have family members does not prevent you or anyone from having an anti northern agenda. That is like saying someone born in Manchester for example could not have an anti man utd agenda. Your point proves nothing apart from the fact that you have family members born in a jurisdiction that you clearly have an agenda against. A classic example of this is the vitriol waged by you against Mayogodhelpus about his part of Mayo. Are you saying you don't have an anti agenda to other parts of mayo also??

OK, where is the evidence of this clear agenda I have against the "jurusduction" ? Point out this evidence to me and I'll happily respond. Ditto the agenda against other parts of Mayo?

If you aren't a FG fan what are you doing on their official site, aye good man. Furthermore the quotes you have selected seem to be more of a disgruntled FGer shouting from within to identify internal party weaknesses that may cost you this golden opportunity to take the reins of power.

I wasn't on their official site, I am quoting from the Official thread, here on Gaaboard. I really am trying here but you going to have to make more of an effort to keep up with me, it's getting tiresome having to point out your errors and mistakes. As for me being a disgruntled FG'er, sorry to disappoint but I am not a member of any party

In fact the more I read what you have written it becomes so clear that you are bursting with anger at the perceived ineptitude (in your opinion) of the current FG leadership that it is spilling out

Yes, I am bursting with anger positively furious ;D ;D

I think FG are inept clowns, but not an FG member or a member of any other party. I know that leaves your "mistakes" above in tatters but you'll need to just come to terms with that ;)

I'd like, if you could, highlight the generalisations that I made, once you do this i.e. identify and isolate them then we can take this one further....

Did you or did you not refer to Mayogodhelpus as a fishead due to the area of Mayo where he hails from? A simple yes or no will do. You know the answer is yes therefore proving your bias to certain parts of Mayo.

Did you or did you not say ''nordies know your place'' - again a reference against the entire jurisdiction that harked back to darker days thankfully no longer with us, something that so much of your family must be familiar with

you don't have to be a member to be a supporter of a party, surely that concept is outside of your limited understanding of politics? then again  ::)

so i would like, if you can, highlight exactly where these mistakes are, unless that is too amateruish for you, i'm sure your family can't wait for Christmas dinner to listen to your spouting, no doub you will insist on listening to the queens speech

Banana Man

Quote from: stephenite on December 08, 2010, 11:30:59 AM
On a further note if the nordies have no say, how come your democratically elected head of state is a nordie. Never heard as much shite talk in my life. 2 clowns.

Which party did she represent when running for her first term? I'll let you go and look it up kiddo :D

more shite talk from you i see. My point is and remain the president is from the north. She is the figure head of the 26 counties and you claim nordies have no say. We seem to have enough to be head of your state. That's the facts deal with it. Care to argue with ths poin for the second time?

Sure - if she was ran on a Sinn Fein ticket she'd still be lecturing and not within an asses roar of the Aras :D

Anyhoo - please point where I said Norides have no say?

covered in previous post...

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: Banana Man on December 08, 2010, 12:15:41 PM

If you're going to call me a clown I'll fire right back at you AND accuse me of shite talking it's a bit rich to be talking about class.....

Alright even though you are clearly rattled and spouting absolute shite and firing personal insults, including trying to engage me by PM, against my better judgement I will engage.

No, not rattled at all, you're the one who clearly has no idea what he is talking about, making rash generalisations and then coming back with rubbish such as this in a futile attempt to mask your inability to debate the correct arguments with the right people, an amateur attempt.

Just to point out that the PM was a request for you to respond, "Hurry up and answer will ya for f**ks sake" fairly simple request that even someone of your limited intelligence should have been able to grasp.

Just because you have family members does not prevent you or anyone from having an anti northern agenda. That is like saying someone born in Manchester for example could not have an anti man utd agenda. Your point proves nothing apart from the fact that you have family members born in a jurisdiction that you clearly have an agenda against. A classic example of this is the vitriol waged by you against Mayogodhelpus about his part of Mayo. Are you saying you don't have an anti agenda to other parts of mayo also??

OK, where is the evidence of this clear agenda I have against the "jurusduction" ? Point out this evidence to me and I'll happily respond. Ditto the agenda against other parts of Mayo?

If you aren't a FG fan what are you doing on their official site, aye good man. Furthermore the quotes you have selected seem to be more of a disgruntled FGer shouting from within to identify internal party weaknesses that may cost you this golden opportunity to take the reins of power.

I wasn't on their official site, I am quoting from the Official thread, here on Gaaboard. I really am trying here but you going to have to make more of an effort to keep up with me, it's getting tiresome having to point out your errors and mistakes. As for me being a disgruntled FG'er, sorry to disappoint but I am not a member of any party

In fact the more I read what you have written it becomes so clear that you are bursting with anger at the perceived ineptitude (in your opinion) of the current FG leadership that it is spilling out

I think FG are inept clowns, but not an FG member or a member of any other party. I know that leaves your "mistakes" above in tatters but you'll need to just come to terms with that ;)

I'd like, if you could, highlight the generalisations that I made, once you do this i.e. identify and isolate them then we can take this one further....

Did you or did you not refer to Mayogodhelpus as a fishead due to the area of Mayo where he hails from? A simple yes or no will do. You know the answer is yes therefore proving your bias to certain parts of Mayo.

Did you or did you not say ''nordies know your place'' - again a reference against the entire jurisdiction that harked back to darker days thankfully no longer with us, something that so much of your family must be familiar with

you don't have to be a member to be a supporter of a party, surely that concept is outside of your limited understanding of politics? then again  ::)

so i would like, if you can, highlight exactly where these mistakes are, unless that is too amateruish for you, i'm sure your family can't wait for Christmas dinner to listen to your spouting, no doub you will insist on listening to the queens speech

That was me you amadán.

Banana Man

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on December 08, 2010, 12:25:37 PM
Quote from: Banana Man on December 08, 2010, 12:15:41 PM

That was me you amadán.

That was you what? I don't know why you keep trying to get in on this but I have looked at Stephenites posts and he said it now kindly crawl back under your FG coloured rock out in the west and stay out of it.

You seem to have a real eagerness to engage with me, if you want to do that you may try better than this, you tried before and got ass whipped but please feel free to have another pop, i can't wait  ;)

dodgy umpire

Quote from: stephenite on December 08, 2010, 03:22:20 AM
Quote from: dodgy umpire on December 08, 2010, 02:47:01 AM
Maybe your thoughts would be best kept to yourself, for your own sake.

Is that a threat of violence? From a Sinn Fein supporter, they still haven't gone away

Not a threat of violence, just a helpful suggestion to a fellow board member who is making a fool of himself. You are of course free to ignore my advice. Why did you presume I'm a Sinn Fein supporter?
The Boys in Red and Black are back

armagho9

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on December 08, 2010, 11:14:09 AM

Well I claimed youlot had no say. I think you have him confused with me. I must say you nordies really are a paranoid lot. I must also point out that you do not have a say in the running of the Republic of Ireland. You only got Irish passports in an attempt to stop the savagery, you cant vote in General elections even if one of your lot wants to play football for us he still has to have a relative living or lived in the Republic of Ireland.

You sure about that? pretty certain all anybody from the 6 counties needs is an Irish passport which we are all (unionist and nationalist) entitled to

Evil Genius

Quote from: All of a Sludden on December 07, 2010, 09:13:44 PMFF will no doubt dig up Garda Gerry McCabe as soon as an election is anounced. I am surprised Evil Genius hasnt done this already.
When I survey the bile, bitterness and vituperation on this thread amongst people from all parts of Ireland who would term themselves "Republicans", quite honestly I have no need to say anything.

In fact, I even find people stealing my best lines viz Peter Solan The Great and his "I thought of a new campaign slogan for Sinn fein. 'Sinn Fein and the Catholic Church hand in hand protecting the youth of Ireland'."

Indeed never did anyone speak more truly on the topic than that famous IRA man, Brendan Behan, when he observed that whenever Irish Republicans gather to meet, the first item on the Agenda is always "The Split"!  ;)

So do keep it up, lads, for this particular Unionist is practically pissing himself with laughter!  :D

P.S. The above is posted with all due respect to any family and friends of Garda McCabe who might be reading.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Evil Genius on December 08, 2010, 01:40:44 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on December 07, 2010, 09:13:44 PMFF will no doubt dig up Garda Gerry McCabe as soon as an election is anounced. I am surprised Evil Genius hasnt done this already.
When I survey the bile, bitterness and vituperation on this thread amongst people from all parts of Ireland who would term themselves "Republicans", quite honestly I have no need to say anything.

In fact, I even find people stealing my best lines viz Peter Solan The Great and his "I thought of a new campaign slogan for Sinn fein. 'Sinn Fein and the Catholic Church hand in hand protecting the youth of Ireland'."
Indeed never did anyone speak more truly on the topic than that famous IRA man, Brendan Behan, when he observed that whenever Irish Republicans gather to meet, the first item on the Agenda is always "The Split"!  ;)
So do keep it up, lads, for this particular Unionist is practically pissing himself with laughter!  :D
P.S. The above is posted with all due respect to any family and friends of Garda McCabe who might be reading.
human nature to fight among yourselves- something we Irish excel in alright !
you can keep laughing, you will get plenty to laugh at. Especially if your shamless sense of 'humour' and hatred allows you to weirdly try to pit sf , catholic church and no doubt the GAA all together !

anyhow you and the likes of you are doing us Irish a big favour by fleeing yer sinking ship and making the re-unification vote all the more easier by moving to englanf/jockoland/wales etc !!
thanks  ;)

Evil Genius

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 08, 2010, 01:52:06 PMhuman nature to fight among yourselves- something we Irish excel in alright !
No doubt it is human nature the world over for people to fight amongst themselves.

But only Irish Republicans can do so in the name of "Unity"!  :D

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 08, 2010, 01:52:06 PM
you can keep laughing, you will get plenty to laugh at.
So I am guaranteed "plenty [more] to laugh about", am I?

Does that mean I can rely on you to keep replying to my posts, then?  ;)

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 08, 2010, 01:52:06 PM
Especially if your shamless sense of 'humour' and hatred allows you to weirdly try to pit sf , catholic church and no doubt the GAA all together !
Once again, this is a thread about Gerry Adams standing for election in the Irish Republic.

Seeing as the Catholic Church Child Abuse scandal is (arguably) the most serious issue facing the Republic after the Economy, and The Adams Family's record on that score is horrendous, to say the least, it is inevitable that people will link the two.

My own name having been dragged into the debate by another poster, I noted wryly that my likely response had already been supplied by PSTG.

But do not believe that my amusement at that turn makes my attitude to child abuse any less serious, especially when concerning those people like Adams/SF, who would deny their own cover-up of child rape etc, solely in order to try to protect the reputation of their party.

(As for dragging the GAA into the wider Child Abuse Scandal, you are the one who has done that, not me  ::))

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 08, 2010, 01:52:06 PManyhow you and the likes of you are doing us Irish a big favour by fleeing yer sinking ship and making the re-unification vote all the more easier by moving to englanf/jockoland/wales etc !!
thanks  ;)
When I survey events in my native nation of the United Kingdom from my present nation, I am greatly reassured to know that British Rule in my homeland is now not just being administered by Ulster Unionists, but also by Irish  Republicans.

In those circumstances, I am more certain than ever that, having been born a proud citizen of the United Kingdom, I shall also die a proud citizen of the UK, regardless of which of the four nations I happen to be in at the time.

Of course, I would have said that the same applies to Gerry Adams, before his recent announcement that he was emigrating. Perhaps he just got so sick of being a Brit that he could take no more and fled South - the first recorded example of a Rat joining  a Sinking Ship!  :D

And in the meantime, I shall continue living, working and paying my taxes in the UK, so that amongst other things, we have the money to be able to fund overseas development and emergency aid to our less fortunate neighbours:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11807769
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

lynchbhoy

:D
good one evl mylesy
no more relevant than usual and yer still away off shouting the odds from 'over there'  and leaving it easier and easier for us Irish and reunification when the economy comes back into line (which it will)!!
Cheers  !!!

Evil Genius

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 08, 2010, 02:58:04 PM
:D
good one evl mylesy
no more relevant than usual and yer still away off shouting the odds from 'over there'  and leaving it easier and easier for us Irish and reunification when the economy comes back into line (which it will)!!
Cheers  !!!
Is that really the best you've got?

To paraphrase another saying, "It is better to desist from posting and be thought an idiot, than to put finger to keyboard and thereby confirm it"  ::)
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Banana Man

Evil Genius, I asked this before but I did not notice a reply, apologies in advance if you have replied but this united kingdom concept, surely it's united queendom? How can you have a united kingdom without a king? surely a vital cog in the wheel no?

Also in the absence of an actual King on the throne does this render UK law void? just a thought...

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: Banana Man on December 08, 2010, 03:11:08 PM
Evil Genius, I asked this before but I did not notice a reply, apologies in advance if you have replied but this united kingdom concept, surely it's united queendom? How can you have a united kingdom without a king? surely a vital cog in the wheel no?

Also in the absence of an actual King on the throne does this render UK law void? just a thought...

Would you get over the fact that you live in the United Kingdom? there is nothing wrong with it. The British Government pay your deficit of 9 Billion Sterling every year for free while we here in Ireland have to pay an outrageous interest rate, you get sorted with cushy public sector stress free jobs. We have it a lot tougher here in Ireland so count yourself lucky.