Started by Maguire01, November 14, 2010, 12:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: Nally Stand on December 07, 2010, 09:38:34 PM
Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on December 07, 2010, 09:27:45 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on December 07, 2010, 09:23:23 PM
Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on December 07, 2010, 09:18:38 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on December 03, 2010, 10:25:42 PM
latest opinion poll suggests that support for sinn fein is growing with more voters opting for Gerry that ever before. sinn fein are now the 3rd largest party according to this poll, behind right wing finn gael and the right of centre labour party. when questioned today on rte radio FG's Micheal noonan said that only his party provided a viable alternative to FF he made no mention of labour but said he would be supporting the FF budget, and that Irish voters should think of their "OWN SAFETY" ::) ::) ::) when thinking of voting sinn fein of                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Labour's Joan burton said that her party would not be supporting biffos plan and that labour intended to undo the knot that tied the Irish state to the bank debt and that labour had its own budget. when it was put to her that her party had more in common with Sinn fein than FG she dodged the question further pressed about a possible coalition with sinn fein she said that at present labour had no "proposals" in that direction.

the plot thickens in other words if labour don't get enough votes themselves to become the largest party they will join sinn fein to form a government where they would not be subordinate to fine gael. well  thats whats it sounds like to me.. this would put sinn fein in power north and south of the border  and probably the biggest party in the 32 counties.

this would be a huge step for the shinners and i wonder if they wouldnt be spreading themselves a wee bit thin. this election could be coming a wee bit too soon for sinn fein but for the people of ireland it cant come soon enough

Do you understand what left wing, centre and right wing means in politics or is it just you nordies butting into business that doest concern you?

I thought FG were "republican" and titled themselves "The United Ireland Party"?

Peter Sloan the Goat - The true face of FG "republicanism". Partitionist low lives.

Your a bitter little man. I suppose now since the savagery has abated in your country you have to hold it all in. Its not healthy so I welcome the opportunity to vent here.

Mayo, I was actually going to fire a post your way along those lines. Our politics are chalk and cheese in a lot of ways and we have had several aul digs back and forth. There are certain things on which we will clearly never agree but, speaking as a SF supporter, you are first hardcore FGer that I have ever had respect for to be honest. Especially when compared to FG clowns like PSTG who regards the 6 counties as a different country altogether which is inhabited by "savages" who have no right to have any say into the 26 counties.

Who are you voting for in the general election? or can you vote?

I thought of a new campaign slogan for Sinn fein. "Sinn Fein and the Catholic Church hand in hand protecting the youth of Ireland"

dodgy umpire

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on December 07, 2010, 09:43:44 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on December 07, 2010, 09:38:34 PM
Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on December 07, 2010, 09:27:45 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on December 07, 2010, 09:23:23 PM
Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on December 07, 2010, 09:18:38 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on December 03, 2010, 10:25:42 PM
latest opinion poll suggests that support for sinn fein is growing with more voters opting for Gerry that ever before. sinn fein are now the 3rd largest party according to this poll, behind right wing finn gael and the right of centre labour party. when questioned today on rte radio FG's Micheal noonan said that only his party provided a viable alternative to FF he made no mention of labour but said he would be supporting the FF budget, and that Irish voters should think of their "OWN SAFETY" ::) ::) ::) when thinking of voting sinn fein of                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Labour's Joan burton said that her party would not be supporting biffos plan and that labour intended to undo the knot that tied the Irish state to the bank debt and that labour had its own budget. when it was put to her that her party had more in common with Sinn fein than FG she dodged the question further pressed about a possible coalition with sinn fein she said that at present labour had no "proposals" in that direction.

the plot thickens in other words if labour don't get enough votes themselves to become the largest party they will join sinn fein to form a government where they would not be subordinate to fine gael. well  thats whats it sounds like to me.. this would put sinn fein in power north and south of the border  and probably the biggest party in the 32 counties.

this would be a huge step for the shinners and i wonder if they wouldnt be spreading themselves a wee bit thin. this election could be coming a wee bit too soon for sinn fein but for the people of ireland it cant come soon enough

Do you understand what left wing, centre and right wing means in politics or is it just you nordies butting into business that doest concern you?

I thought FG were "republican" and titled themselves "The United Ireland Party"?

Peter Sloan the Goat - The true face of FG "republicanism". Partitionist low lives.

Your a bitter little man. I suppose now since the savagery has abated in your country you have to hold it all in. Its not healthy so I welcome the opportunity to vent here.

Mayo, I was actually going to fire a post your way along those lines. Our politics are chalk and cheese in a lot of ways and we have had several aul digs back and forth. There are certain things on which we will clearly never agree but, speaking as a SF supporter, you are first hardcore FGer that I have ever had respect for to be honest. Especially when compared to FG clowns like PSTG who regards the 6 counties as a different country altogether which is inhabited by "savages" who have no right to have any say into the 26 counties.

Who are you voting for in the general election? or can you vote?

I thought of a new campaign slogan for Sinn fein. "Sinn Fein and the Catholic Church hand in hand protecting the youth of Ireland"

Maybe your thoughts would be best kept to yourself, for your own sake. By the way, from what I've read and listened about Fine Gael's economic policies, they wouldn't do much to protect the youth of Ireland
The Boys in Red and Black are back

stephenite

Quote from: dodgy umpire on December 08, 2010, 02:47:01 AM
Maybe your thoughts would be best kept to yourself, for your own sake.

Is that a threat of violence? From a Sinn Fein supporter, they still haven't gone away

Banana Man

I think it's quite clear from PSTG and Ballina that they are bricking it that the shinners will overtake them and they are firing the dirty broadsides already, as for nordies having no say in the 26, that would have Pearse turning in his grave.

On a further note if the nordies have no say, how come your democratically elected head of state is a nordie. Never heard as much shite talk in my life. 2 clowns.

stephenite

Banana Man

Quote from: stephenite on December 08, 2010, 10:12:13 AM
Overtake who exactly?

it's quite clear you are a FG supporter plus anti anything northern

Nally Stand

A threat of violence!? Catch yourself on ffs!  :D Pre-election SF bashing all the rage as always? Sure all SF'ers are all violent paedophile bank robbers if some of ye lads were to be believed. Roll on Election 2011. Fingers crossed it'll be a good one for Ireland's one-and-only All-Ireland party
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

stephenite

Quote from: Banana Man on December 08, 2010, 10:21:01 AM
Overtake who exactly?

Good lad.

I'll point out below quotes made by me on the Official FG thread

1> That Fine Gael could not organise a heave against Inda says it all - amadans of the highest order.

2> No I am not trying to be disingenuous, you're lying.

Inda Kinny is not a good leader, people don't find him inspiring or look up to him, they laugh at him.

Save us the old RTE/Indo/All them meeja types above in Dublin type of shite, it's cringworthy and emabarrassing to hear this and I say that as a Mayoman.

Where did I try to say they are all corrupt? I said that with your attitude you might as well say that, but that's not the same thing

I could go on (and there's more there if you want to have a look) but I think it throws your statement about what's quite clear about me out the window.

Further to your point about being anti Northern

From the thread on Will you vote for Fianna Fail

Just to point, in regard to the Nordie term. Out of 5 in my family both myself and the younger brother were born in the south, the rest were born in the North where every single last Aunt, Uncle and Cousin are from. My parents in their retirement have pretty much moved back to Belfast, which is where I would have spent the majority of my holidays etc. That's not unique for a modern Irish family so when I use the term Noride it's in jest and in response to being called a free state b**tard all my life. I'd like to think I've fair idea of the position of some republicans in the North when it comes to their views of partition.

If you're going to engage with me at least do a bit of research you ignorant little turd

stephenite

Quote from: Banana Man on December 08, 2010, 09:45:19 AM
On a further note if the nordies have no say, how come your democratically elected head of state is a nordie. Never heard as much shite talk in my life. 2 clowns.

Which party did she represent when running for her first term? I'll let you go and look it up kiddo :D

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: Nally Stand on December 08, 2010, 10:27:05 AM
A threat of violence!? Catch yourself on ffs!  :D Pre-election SF bashing all the rage as always? Sure all SF'ers are all violent paedophile bank robbers if some of ye lads were to be believed. Roll on Election 2011. Fingers crossed it'll be a good one for Ireland's one-and-only All-Ireland party

Who are you voting for?

Banana Man

Quote from: stephenite on December 08, 2010, 10:28:51 AM
Quote from: Banana Man on December 08, 2010, 10:21:01 AM
Overtake who exactly?

Good lad.

I'll point out below quotes made by me on the Official FG thread

1> That Fine Gael could not organise a heave against Inda says it all - amadans of the highest order.

2> No I am not trying to be disingenuous, you're lying.

Inda Kinny is not a good leader, people don't find him inspiring or look up to him, they laugh at him.

Save us the old RTE/Indo/All them meeja types above in Dublin type of shite, it's cringworthy and emabarrassing to hear this and I say that as a Mayoman.

Where did I try to say they are all corrupt? I said that with your attitude you might as well say that, but that's not the same thing

I could go on (and there's more there if you want to have a look) but I think it throws your statement about what's quite clear about me out the window.

Further to your point about being anti Northern

From the thread on Will you vote for Fianna Fail

Just to point, in regard to the Nordie term. Out of 5 in my family both myself and the younger brother were born in the south, the rest were born in the North where every single last Aunt, Uncle and Cousin are from. My parents in their retirement have pretty much moved back to Belfast, which is where I would have spent the majority of my holidays etc. That's not unique for a modern Irish family so when I use the term Noride it's in jest and in response to being called a free state b**tard all my life. I'd like to think I've fair idea of the position of some republicans in the North when it comes to their views of partition.

If you're going to engage with me at least do a bit of research you ignorant little turd

The class is just hanging out of you.

Alright even though you are clearly rattled and spouting absolute shite and firing personal insults, including trying to engage me by PM, against my better judgement I will engage.

Just because you have family members does not prevent you or anyone from having an anti northern agenda. That is like saying someone born in Manchester for example could not have an anti man utd agenda. Your point proves nothing apart from the fact that you have family members born in a jurisdiction that you clearly have an agenda against. A classic example of this is the vitriol waged by you against Mayogodhelpus about his part of Mayo. Are you saying you don't have an anti agenda to other parts of mayo also??

I don't think I can make that any clearer but I have a Strong feeling this will need broken down further for you when you come back with another ill informed reply.

If you aren't a FG fan what are you doing on their official site, aye good man. Furthermore the quotes you have selected seem to be more of a disgruntled FGer shouting from within to identify internal party weaknesses that may cost you this golden opportunity to take the reins of power.

In fact the more I read what you have written it becomes so clear that you are bursting with anger at the perceived ineptitude (in your opinion) of the current FG leadership that it is spilling out and you are heart scared that the big bad nordies in SF will out flank you.

Banana Man

Quote from: stephenite on December 08, 2010, 10:34:01 AM

Which party did she represent when running for her first term? I'll let you go and look it up kiddo :D

more shite talk from you i see. My point is and remain the president is from the north. She is the figure head of the 26 counties and you claim nordies have no say. We seem to have enough to be head of your state. That's the facts deal with it. Care to argue with ths poin for the second time?

Donnellys Hollow

that would have Pearse turning in his grave.

No it wouldn't.

Pádraig would be too conscious that people might see the right hand side of his face.  ;)
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: Banana Man on December 08, 2010, 11:08:56 AM
Quote from: stephenite on December 08, 2010, 10:34:01 AM

more shite talk from you i see. My point is and remain the president is from the north. She is the figure head of the 26 counties and you claim nordies have no say. We seem to have enough to be head of your state. That's the facts deal with it. Care to argue with ths poin for the second time?

Well I claimed youlot had no say. I think you have him confused with me. I must say you nordies really are a paranoid lot. I must also point out that you do not have a say in the running of the Republic of Ireland. You only got Irish passports in an attempt to stop the savagery, you cant vote in General elections even if one of your lot wants to play football for us he still has to have a relative living or lived in the Republic of Ireland.

stephenite

Quote from: Banana Man on December 08, 2010, 11:06:46 AM
The class is just hanging out of you.

If you're going to call me a clown I'll fire right back at you AND accuse me of shite talking it's a bit rich to be talking about class.....

Alright even though you are clearly rattled and spouting absolute shite and firing personal insults, including trying to engage me by PM, against my better judgement I will engage.

No, not rattled at all, you're the one who clearly has no idea what he is talking about, making rash generalisations and then coming back with rubbish such as this in a futile attempt to mask your inability to debate the correct arguments with the right people, an amateur attempt.

Just to point out that the PM was a request for you to respond, "Hurry up and answer will ya for f**ks sake" fairly simple request that even someone of your limited intelligence should have been able to grasp.

Just because you have family members does not prevent you or anyone from having an anti northern agenda. That is like saying someone born in Manchester for example could not have an anti man utd agenda. Your point proves nothing apart from the fact that you have family members born in a jurisdiction that you clearly have an agenda against. A classic example of this is the vitriol waged by you against Mayogodhelpus about his part of Mayo. Are you saying you don't have an anti agenda to other parts of mayo also??

OK, where is the evidence of this clear agenda I have against the "jurusduction" ? Point out this evidence to me and I'll happily respond. Ditto the agenda against other parts of Mayo?

If you aren't a FG fan what are you doing on their official site, aye good man. Furthermore the quotes you have selected seem to be more of a disgruntled FGer shouting from within to identify internal party weaknesses that may cost you this golden opportunity to take the reins of power.

I wasn't on their official site, I am quoting from the Official thread, here on Gaaboard. I really am trying here but you going to have to make more of an effort to keep up with me, it's getting tiresome having to point out your errors and mistakes. As for me being a disgruntled FG'er, sorry to disappoint but I am not a member of any party

In fact the more I read what you have written it becomes so clear that you are bursting with anger at the perceived ineptitude (in your opinion) of the current FG leadership that it is spilling out

Yes, I am bursting with anger positively furious ;D ;D

I think FG are inept clowns, but not an FG member or a member of any other party. I know that leaves your "mistakes" above in tatters but you'll need to just come to terms with that ;)