David Haye v Audley Harrison

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 12, 2010, 05:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andoireabu

Rogan is bound to be next up. and i like rogan. fair play to a man who can make money out of nothing. might eat a bit more turkey over christmas to see if i can put on the weight
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

magpie seanie

Rogan would have hit Haye a few clatters and probably lasted longer.

imtommygunn

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on November 13, 2010, 10:39:13 PM
Quote from: screenexile on November 13, 2010, 10:28:15 PM
Jees Sky are a crowd of w**kers. . . awful awful stuff they hyped this up into dung and I thought it would be good when really if you sit back and think about it Haye was having to fight this bum as a mandatory defence.

Haye needs to beat the Kiltchko's to really be the main man!

Harsh, haye took the fight because the british public wanted to see it, he done it for the fans, he will get the Kiltckos at some stage.

haye had more to lose here but Audley is such a joke, think he threw 1 punch.

The cynical among us would say he took it for a pay day. For Haye to take this fight was a shocker - it showed a significant lack of ambition.

Harrison, as I said before the fight, is scared to punch and is scared of being punched. Has ever such a useless boxer made so much money? It's shocking.

magpie seanie

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on November 13, 2010, 10:39:13 PM
Quote from: screenexile on November 13, 2010, 10:28:15 PM
Jees Sky are a crowd of w**kers. . . awful awful stuff they hyped this up into dung and I thought it would be good when really if you sit back and think about it Haye was having to fight this bum as a mandatory defence.

Haye needs to beat the Kiltchko's to really be the main man!

Harsh, haye took the fight because the british public wanted to see it, he done it for the fans, he will get the Kiltckos at some stage.
haye had more to lose here but Audley is such a joke, think he threw 1 punch.

I don't think Haye believes that himself. That's why he's making handy money now.

The Gs Man

Three of us chipped in a fiver each so not as bad as being screwed for the whole 15.
Keep 'er lit

BennyHarp

Audley took a fair old shellacking last night!
That was never a square ball!!

Club Rossa

Harrison was shitting himself last night,looked terrified as soon as he entered the arena.It reminded me of Bruno in his 2nd fight with Tyson.

Joxer

See the BBBC or whatever you call them are holding back Harrisons purse from the Haye fight.

Bloody right they should!

BallyhaiseMan

I cant wait to see Haye fight Wladimir Klitschko and get absolutely mangled.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Joxer on December 08, 2010, 02:58:57 PM
See the BBBC or whatever you call them are holding back Harrisons purse from the Haye fight.

Bloody right they should!

Didn't think they'd do it but dead right.

Will Sky refund their customers?  ;D

andoireabu

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on December 08, 2010, 03:25:51 PM
I cant wait to see Haye fight Wladimir Klitschko and get absolutely mangled.
Is this fight on?
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!