Portlaoise v Kilmacud Crokes TG4

Started by Jinxy, November 07, 2010, 02:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Disgraceful dive there by the Portlaoise 12.
He should be ashamed of himself.
Crokes coming back into it.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

Bhí sé ag "scaiteál", according to Seán Ó Domhnaill. Never heard that before, but I presume it has something to do with Ronaldo-like carry-on.

Seán is very hard to understand. What was he saying about An Mhí, just as that happened?

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on November 07, 2010, 03:00:17 PM
Bhí sé ag "scaiteál", according to Seán Ó Domhnaill. Never heard that before, but I presume it has something to do with Ronaldo-like carry-on.

Seán is very hard to understand. What was he saying about An Mhí, just as that happened?

He said ye were crap, were forever throwing the ball into the net and didn't deserve the All-Ireland in 1996.

Maith thú Seán!
MWWSI 2017

Jinxy

I see Vaug-han has gone back to his natural colouring.

Hardy

Quote from: muppet on November 07, 2010, 03:18:58 PM

He said ye were crap, were forever throwing the ball into the net and didn't deserve the All-Ireland in 1996.

Maith thú Seán!

Right on two counts (we are crap and Tyrone did deserve the '96 All-Ireland). Slight exaggeration on the other point.

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on November 07, 2010, 03:33:52 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 07, 2010, 03:18:58 PM

Maith thú Seán!

Right on two counts (we are crap and Tyrone did deserve the '96 All-Ireland). Slight exaggeration on the other point.

He also said that he secretly loved Graham Geraghty but he was interrupted just as he said it.
MWWSI 2017

Jinxy

If Crokes would just calm down and actually think about what they're doing they'd win this game handy.
Kicking it away.

Jinxy

Jinxy

Hardy

Nobody will ever again score from the right sideline without commentators bawling "Maurice FitzGerald".

Jinxy

muppet

Dias has done very well for them. Daftest goal since Jimmy Burke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ezlkmUf1c0
MWWSI 2017

Jinxy

O'Carroll at full back for Crokes has been excellent.
He'd be a big addition for the Dubs.

Jinxy

Well done Crokes, fully deserved.
Vaughans wonder kick aside he's one of the most awkward lads I've ever seen on a football field.
Crokes will give the whole thing a good rattle.
Very young, pacy side.
They have problems up front though.

mountainboii

What was the free out at the end for?