Ardmhachaabu RIP

Started by Mack the finger, November 06, 2010, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

It's never good when one so young dies.

RIP Ardmhachaabu

Franko

Many's a row I had with him but everthing fades into insignificance on hearing news like this.

RIP.

Billys Boots

Only seeing this now; very sad and shocking news indeed.  I was reading his posts about something last week. 

Sympathies to his family and friends.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

balladmaker

I've been away from the internet over the past few days, and have just logged on this afternoon to read this news.

Shocked to the core, my heartfelt sympathies to Ardmhachaabu's wife, children, family and all who knew him.  I feel physically sick. 

May he rest in peace.

EC Unique

Far too young with far too much to live for, not fair.

RIP.

Gabriel_Hurl

Very sad news.

Condolences to his family

RIP

supersarsfields

Very sad news indeed.

RIP

Cde

Very sorry to hear this news

RIP

Sandino

I was one of the first people to offer condolences on this thread. To be honest, when I did so, I was still hoping that the news was incorrect.  Time has proved otherwise. There is nothing I can add to what has been said so eloquently by many others.  I would like to offer my sincere condolence to Stephens family and friends.  Rest in Peace
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

the Deel Rover

just came across this thread and i can't believe it, as some of the of the other posters said it is a surreal feeling . i was just reading some of his posts last week . my thoughts and prayers are with his family at this time . RIP
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

tyronefan

RIP Stephen

You will be missed

bcarrier

Only clicked on here now. Shocking .

RIP

Pangurban

Have just logged on, and seen this sad,tragic news. It certainly puts life in perspective. Deepest condolences to his Wife and young family,may the faith that Stephen so often displayed in his post sustain them through this awful ordeal

Candyman

Have been viewing the thread over the weekend, this is the first chance I've got to post...
Like many on here, never knew the man personally and at first it was surreal when reading. This thread sums up how he was thought of by everyone on the board and it will surely be a tough time for all friends and family this Christmas... R.I.P

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Sandino on November 08, 2010, 05:36:07 PM
I was one of the first people to offer condolences on this thread. To be honest, when I did so, I was still hoping that the news was incorrect.  Time has proved otherwise. There is nothing I can add to what has been said so eloquently by many others.  I would like to offer my sincere condolence to Stephens family and friends.  Rest in Peace

Similar here. When I initially posted I was quite shocked so didn't say much so just wanted to add a couple of things. Stephen and his family have constantly been in my thoughts since I heard the news, it's very hard to believe that he was posting away on Thursday night and then a couple of days later there is this thread.  We exchanged a good few pms, disagreed quite a few times but (as I think someone else said) you could have a row with him on one thread and he'd be pming you or having a laugh with you on another.  Or offering you IT advice!!! He obviously cherished his wife and children...and Armagh!  I can't imagine what his family are going through but I'm sure he said before that he and his wife shared the same strong faith so I hope that is a comfort to her.  RIP Stephen.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?