Ardmhachaabu RIP

Started by Mack the finger, November 06, 2010, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rootthemout

Rav67

andoireabu

Sad news. puts into perspective some of the shite that is argued on here. RIP
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

IolarCoisCuain

Very sad and shocking news. God have mercy on him.

dodo

Shocking news, thought it was a wind up but clearly not. Sincerest sympathies to his wife, kids, family and all who knew him.
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

mc_grens

Shocking stuff. It's always a that bit sadder when someone leaves a young family behind.

R.I.P.

Overthebar!

Sad News. Hard to believe. RIP

Shamrock Shore

This is terrible. Don't recall engaging with the chap but, as someone has pointed out, we are like a big family here of second and third cousins so any death among us is a sad one.

RIP and I hope his family have the strength over the coming weeks to come out the other side of this.

turk

This is very sad and shocking news. Condolences and deepest sympathy to his family and friends.

5 Sams

Sorry to hear this...desperate news... I would have crossed swords with him in the past obviously but jaysus...this puts everything into perspective...we're annoyed tonight about losing a shitty oul football match....poor family...RIP
The Aristocrat Years

stephenite

Hardy

I'm shocked too. I found him a very helpful person. I wish his family the strength to endure this awful time.

I hope it's OK to ask the usual things a community discusses on occasions like this. What age was he? Was it an accident or a heart attack or such?

Tyrones own

:o Thats terrible sad news....thoughts and prayers are with the
Wife and young kids! RIP
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

theskull1

Thats wile news...god love his family
Always came across as a decent fella regardless of any differences that I might have had with him on some subjects

RIP
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

GalwayBayBoy