PLAN A AND PLAN B!

Started by leenie, November 06, 2010, 02:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

Does anyone know the exact phrase the commentator uses when annoucing Plan A and Plan B in croke park...

Thanks in advance
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

mournerambler

I don't ever remember it being announced, Plan A is always the Plan that they intend using & if things go to shit they then put "Plan B" onto the big screens afaik.

haranguerer

Why would they announce plan A??

They dont announce plan b over the speakers either I'm pretty sure, just put it up on the screens

lurganblue

It's probably announced in their own ear sets but not too the stadium. Sure would ya really be listening out for a change in plans as you are trying to navigate your way onto the sacred turf?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: lurganblue on November 07, 2010, 10:57:00 AM
It's probably announced in their own ear sets but not too the stadium. Sure would ya really be listening out for a change in plans as you are trying to navigate your way onto the sacred turf?

Yes if you've a Scór novelty act to write  :D
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

muppet

Quote from: leenie on November 06, 2010, 02:59:03 PM
Does anyone know the exact phrase the commentator uses when annoucing Plan A and Plan B in croke park...

Thanks in advance

The commentator doesn't announce anything in Croke Park.

Do you mean the announcer?

All I recall is the 'Stewards to end of match positions' announcement which usually means the high vis people walk around the pitch, Kerry get ready to collect the Cup and we from Mayo text ahead to put on the Guinness.
MWWSI 2017

armagh leg-end

with about 10minutes to go its announced 'Can all stewards please report to you end of match positions'

then if there is a pitch invasion it called out 'Can all stewards please report to Plan B'

There is also abit of irish at the start, i think its 'fogra'(not sure of the spelling).
Ard Mhacha Abu

Jinxy

Quote from: armagh leg-end on November 07, 2010, 10:19:54 PM
with about 10minutes to go its announced 'Can all stewards please report to you end of match positions'

then if there is a pitch invasion it called out 'Can all stewards please report to Plan B'

There is also abit of irish at the start, i think its 'fogra'(not sure of the spelling).

I think he just says "All stewards, Plan B".
If you were any use you'd be playing.

haranguerer

Quote from: armagh leg-end on November 07, 2010, 10:19:54 PM

The rapper guy? I never knew he worked in croker