Previous topic - Next topic

Do you?

Yes
15 (17%)
No
73 (83%)

Total Members Voted: 80

true ulster gael

the 26 counties still serves the english master and also the american master these days
brave men like pearse and clarke would turn in their graves at todays ireland
the free state was formed by the english so they could control ireland by the back door
amhran na bhfiann represents this corrupt puppet that no real irishman can respect

J70

Quote from: true ulster gael on February 22, 2007, 06:49:05 PM
the 26 counties still serves the english master and also the american master these days
the free state was formed by the english so they could control ireland by the back door
amhran na bhfiann represents this corrupt puppet that no real irishman can respect

Stirring stuff!

Farrandeelin

Ok, good points I suppose... But is it a 26 county anthem? I thought that the National Anthem represents the nation i.e. the 32 counties?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

true ulster gael

not after the puppets sold out articles 2 and 3

Rossfan

Quote from: true ulster gael on February 22, 2007, 06:49:05 PM

I wonder what percentage of Irish people would qualify for this lads definition of " real irishman" !!!
I presume you'll be protesting outside Páirc an Chrócaigh De Sathairn???( I presume i dont need to translate the last 5 words for you :P)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

true ulster gael

yes i will be at croke park protesting
many irish men and women have sold themselves out for money,a big house,fancy car,english soccer on sky sports on their big screen tv.did joseph plunkett and sean mc dermott die for this?

Rossfan

Quote from: true ulster gael on February 22, 2007, 07:17:09 PM
many irish men and women have sold themselves out for money,a big house,fancy car,english soccer on sky sports on their big screen tv.did joseph plunkett and sean mc dermott die for this?
Surely you mean Seán Mac Diarmada??? I thought they died for the betterment of Irish people?
Anyway there was no TV or Satellites back then.
Do you want us all to live in the old mud wall cabins or the botháin scór of pre famine days?
As for my little houseen,second hand car,small tv - I had to pay for them all with my own money. So there !!!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Bensars

Yeah and computers too !!   The cheek of them  .

So you go to work on yer bike and come home to listen to the wireless.

You depriving some village of their idiot !!   Away you go ye bollocks ye. You are as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit !!!

Farrandeelin

What's a true Irishman to you anyway true Ulster Gael?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

true ulster gael

Quote from: Rossfan on February 22, 2007, 07:21:52 PM
Surely you mean Seán Mac Diarmada??? I thought they died for the betterment of Irish people?
Anyway there was no TV or Satellites back then.
Do you want us all to live in the old mud wall cabins or the botháin scór of pre famine days?
As for my little houseen,second hand car,small tv - I had to pay for them all with my own money. So there !!!
time and technology moves on but ideas will live forever
when the people of ireland stop looking after each other and try to keep up with the joneses the spirit of freedom and with it the nation is gone
too many in ireland these days want to be little englanders

true ulster gael

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 22, 2007, 07:29:55 PM
What's a true Irishman to you anyway true Ulster Gael?
one who does not sell him or herself out for money or power
see mi5 agent gerry adams as a good example

BallyhaiseMan

Are you involved with Republican Sinn Fein TUlsterGael?

true ulster gael

BallyhaiseMan

ahhhh But you will be joining them for their protest at the Rugby match on Saturday???
i understand those GAA members in the 6 counties have suffered greatly at the hands of those who are represented by that GSTQ anthem,so i can sympathise with your position.
i dont think the creation of trouble though,which is bound to happen with the Ned hanger-ons that will appear will help your cause though.

true ulster gael

i will join them as we have a common cause
if trouble should start the blame will be with the gaa who have allowed this to happen by selling out