Three Cheers for Pearse Doherty TD

Started by Zapatista, November 03, 2010, 11:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on December 10, 2010, 11:33:01 PM
i'm surprised myself lads.. a politician i want to listen to :o but this guy really  believes he can make a difference or he's one hell of an actor, i'd a lump in my throat listening to him i was ready to head down to dublin there and then.
:D

Peter Solan the Great

i'm surprised myself lads.. a politician i want to listen to :o but this guy really  believes he can make a difference or he's one hell of an actor, i'd a lump in my throat listening to him i was ready to head down to dublin there and then.

The last time I checked Armagh is Run by London why would something that happens in Dublin have any reference to you.

Lar Naparka

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Celt_Man

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on December 11, 2010, 01:00:17 PM

The last time I checked Armagh is Run by London why would something that happens in Dublin have any reference to you.

Jaysus Peter, dry up will ya
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Fear ón Srath Bán

Pearse is on The Week in Politics @ 10:35 on RTE1.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

lawnseed

on rte radio today aswell but i missed him, starting to get a bit more air time now.. i was in roscommon on friday pearse is a hit people i was talking to are very impressed ;)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on December 12, 2010, 10:45:32 PM
on rte radio today aswell but i missed him, starting to get a bit more air time now.. i was in roscommon on friday pearse is a hit people i was talking to are very impressed ;)
Did they all have a lump in their throat listening to them? Were they all tempted to head to Dublin there and then?
:P

Minder

Quote from: lawnseed on December 12, 2010, 10:45:32 PM

If you could chew gum and walk straight you would impress Roscommon people
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Rossfan

WE world weary Rossies are very hard to impress about anything ( notable exception of our footballers an maybe a good pint o' porther).
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

lawnseed

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

lawnseed

sounds like fine gael have taken up most of the shinners policies, win win situation for eire nua

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Carmen Stateside

Enjoyed that from Doherty. Future leader this man.