Margaret Thatcher....

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, October 21, 2010, 10:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Disgracey

I support a state funeral for her, providing she's buried alive.

118cmal

Quote from: Banana Man on October 22, 2010, 02:23:00 PM
QuoteQuote from: 118cmal on Today at 01:39:54 PM
I'm not a moral high horse.  In my opinion she was a bitch, and someone who inflicted a lot of unnecessary suffering on a lot of people.

But I take no rejoice in her suffering or impending death.  It shocks me that so many here do.

Catch a grip she was is an evil Bast##d were you sorry to see PolPot,Hussein,Karadzic,Ceausescu,etc,etc die.Cant wait have a bottle of Champers on ice to pop when the good news breaks.

+1

I take it you weren't a child of the seventies/eighties living in the north 118cmal, the suffering she caused is immeasurable

I was.  But I still won't be rejoicing at her death.

longrunsthefox

What about a military funeral and a volley of shots into the coffin to make sure she is dead.
Count me in for the celebration. I remember her well. An evil woman. Dying is too good for her.   

Banana Man

QuoteQuote from: Banana Man on Today at 02:23:00 PM
Quote from: 118cmal on Today at 01:39:54 PM
I'm not a moral high horse.  In my opinion she was a bitch, and someone who inflicted a lot of unnecessary suffering on a lot of people.

But I take no rejoice in her suffering or impending death.  It shocks me that so many here do.

Catch a grip she was is an evil Bast##d were you sorry to see PolPot,Hussein,Karadzic,Ceausescu,etc,etc die.Cant wait have a bottle of Champers on ice to pop when the good news breaks.

+1

I take it you weren't a child of the seventies/eighties living in the north 118cmal, the suffering she caused is immeasurable

I was.  But I still won't be rejoicing at her death.

That my friend is your choice, just like it is ours to do the opposite, having said that how you couldn't have been affected by her I cannot fathom, the absolute personification of Lucifer himself

118cmal

I never said I wasn't affected by her, of course I was.  Look, have your wee party whenever she dies.  I think it's a wee bit sad to be honest.  You're entitled to do what you want and I'm entitled to my opinion.  Happy days

Minder

Quote from: glens abu on October 22, 2010, 02:09:20 PM
Quote from: 118cmal on October 22, 2010, 01:39:54 PM

An Oul **** but comparable to Pol Pot etc? Catch a grip.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Zapatista

Quote from: thebigfella on October 22, 2010, 12:16:29 PM
Quote from: 118cmal on October 22, 2010, 11:53:07 AM
Does nobody here think this thread is in bad taste?

Yes, she was an evil cow, but why stoop to this level?

You'll get no fake moral outrage at bad taste from this crowd. For that you need to be over on the kangaroo thread.

Haven't been over but I'll bet they're hopping mad.

Fíor Gael

A rotten gypsy tr**p, hope she suffers for years!!!!

Main Street

suffer?
Looks like she will end up with a fate worse than Hell.

mylestheslasher

I normally don't speak ill of the dead and the dying but I make an exception in this case. I hope she dies roaring.

ardmhachaabu

She stole my milk!   ;D

I think it's wrong to gloat over someone's death or even their impending death no matter what they have done in their lives.  I also don't believe for one second that the Iron Lady herself was responsible for all legislation or even policy under her reign.  That tends to be dictated by civil servants, in the main.  In relation to Ireland, she probably made the situation worse with her intransigence at times yet she would have overseen the deal in Long Kesh in 1981 but she would also have been influenced by little things like the Brighton bombing.  An interesting lady certainly, I never agreed with her policies but I wouldn't wish anything bad on her. 
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

pintsofguinness

She's a **** alright but hating people is so pointless, I try not to.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Nally Stand

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 22, 2010, 06:03:26 PM
She stole my milk!   ;D

I think it's wrong to gloat over someone's death or even their impending death no matter what they have done in their lives.  I also don't believe for one second that the Iron Lady herself was responsible for all legislation or even policy under her reign.  That tends to be dictated by civil servants, in the main.  In relation to Ireland, she probably made the situation worse with her intransigence at times yet she would have overseen the deal in Long Kesh in 1981 but she would also have been influenced by little things like the Brighton bombing.  An interesting lady certainly, I never agreed with her policies but I wouldn't wish anything bad on her.

I've heard it all from you now ardmhacha. It's only "probable" that she made the situation in Ireland worse?? Just when it seems you couldn't stoop lower, you expose yourself as an apologist for maggie thatcher of all people!? Catch a grip man dear. She was hardly the sort of woman/specimen who would have let civil servants tell her what her policies were going to be. (I hardly imagine she had Civil Servants at her side in 1998 either when she visited Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet to drink tea and shower praise on him for his support and for his "bringing democracy" to Chile).

And blaming her intransigence during the 1981 hunger strikes on her having been influenced by the IRA bombing in Brighton is a bit far fetched. Not least because this bombing happened three years after the Hunger Strike.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

ardmhachaabu

I do my own thinking, thanks.  You support killers, you have no room to preach to anyone
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

mylestheslasher

You know what i hate. Some total bastard dies and at his/her funeral the priest, who probably knows full well what a hoor the person was, spends 20 minutes talking dung about what a great person has passed on. Thatcher was a **** whose ignorant actions meant a lot of people dies while she had tea with mass murderers from South America and elsewhere. If there is a hell it was built for people like her.