what you at?

Started by cookstownblue, October 18, 2010, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookstownblue

Just watching eastenders. What the rest of you at?

bigfrank

watchin re runs of friends on E4 and watchin live score to see how my monday footy bets are doing :) p.s thank god monday is over work wise lol

anportmorforjfc

Just back a while from Google in Dublin! Them workers have the times of it down there.

cookstownblue

Friends is still hard to whack. I sit and watch it most evenings after work and watch it. Watchin police academy now waiting for inbetweeners. Last one ever, bar the movie.

ziggysego

Watching Rosie in Coronation Street.
Testing Accessibility

cookstownblue

anportmorforjfc explain what you mean about the workers at google.

ross4life

Watching the history Channel, America the story of the USA
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

tyrone girl

Just out of shower, jammies on and into bed to finish Danni Minogues book and watch the wedding planner. Wanted to watch the fourth kind again on sky but of course as usual my mother is hogging the tv!!!!

On a side note and totally unrelated but wtf was with Rosies boobs in cornation st tonight  :o

lurganblue

Waiting for some show the wife is watching to finish so I can put on the 24 boxset...

Oh and also just read the ONL passport story. Don't know how I missed that. Excellent

pintsofguinness

going through my credit card bill  :-[ 
now I've to write a cheque for it :'( 
it's all fun and games when you're browsing through amazon!! not so much fun now!

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 18, 2010, 09:04:32 PM

On a side note and totally unrelated but wtf was with Rosies boobs in cornation st tonight  :o

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Carmen Stateside

:o
Feck Rosies grown up since i last saw her, holy shit!

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: cookstownblue on October 18, 2010, 08:39:48 PM

The people who work at google in Dublin. Was down there the day and after seeing all 6 floors (including a games room on the 4th floor) i was thinking they get it handy.

Orior

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 18, 2010, 09:21:05 PM
going through my credit card bill  :-[ 
now I've to write a cheque for it :'( 
it's all fun and games when you're browsing through amazon!! not so much fun now!

Cant you pay it online?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on October 18, 2010, 09:33:02 PM
Quote from: cookstownblue on October 18, 2010, 08:39:48 PM

The people who work at google in Dublin. Was down there the day and after seeing all 6 floors (including a games room on the 4th floor) i was thinking they get it handy.

Yeah, they've the times of it. I applied for a job there years ago. They never responded.
Testing Accessibility