Good Threads

Started by cookstownblue, October 18, 2010, 01:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: maggie on October 23, 2010, 04:18:39 PM
Leenie- where did u finish up anyways?

To be fair the voting may well have been distorted by competitors canvassing for votes via PM. I'll say no more.  :-X
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

maggie

ziggysego

You sent me a right few, if memory serves me correctly Maggie lol
Testing Accessibility

Niall Quinn

thanks hardstation - a great thread.

"I saw Johnny Pilkington buying meat in a butcher's shop in Birr. He purchased four crubeens, six chicken fillets and two lbs of mince. He paid 13.50 after the butcher rounded down the price from 13.80. He broke a 50 note to pay for the meat and seemed to be in a terrible hurry. He had parked directly outside and speed away in with a screech of tyres and plume of exhaust smoke. He was driving a Toyota Avensis and before he left he confirmed that he was cooking spaghetti bolognaise that night. He said chicken fillets cookeked nicely on his George Foreman fat free grilling machine. He did not say how he would cook the crubeens and the butcher did not ask."
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Niall Quinn on October 23, 2010, 05:05:49 PM
thanks hardstation - a great thread.

"I saw Johnny Pilkington buying meat in a butcher's shop in Birr. He purchased four crubeens, six chicken fillets and two lbs of mince. He paid 13.50 after the butcher rounded down the price from 13.80. He broke a 50 note to pay for the meat and seemed to be in a terrible hurry. He had parked directly outside and speed away in with a screech of tyres and plume of exhaust smoke. He was driving a Toyota Avensis and before he left he confirmed that he was cooking spaghetti bolognaise that night. He said chicken fillets cookeked nicely on his George Foreman fat free grilling machine. He did not say how he would cook the crubeens and the butcher did not ask."

yeah a great thread  :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on October 23, 2010, 04:17:40 PM
Quote from: Niall Quinn on October 23, 2010, 04:05:52 PM
There was a thread on one of the old boards describing player sightings, generally in retail settings. I can't seem to find it now though - can anyone help?
http://gaadiscussionboard.yuku.com/topic/372/t/Celebrity-GAA-shopping-watch.html

This was a prescient posting:

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha
Re:   #4   [-]
(08/24/06 00:38:29)

My Recent Posts
Just after 5 August, I saw Pat Spillane in Ballymena buying a copy of WIllie Frazer's latest book, "Love Ulster: My secret affair".

He seemed very pleased with himself. He then went on to Portrush and bought a "Kiss me quick" hat with a Union Jack on it.
MWWSI 2017

leenie

well i was beat by treas and then out of nowhere came tyrone girl.. I'll say no more!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

tyrone girl

Eh Tyrone Girls been knocking round this board many years so she didnt come from nowhere and for the record i finished about 5th in that poll way behind anyone else and in case anyones implying it i pmed noone for votes!!

ONeill

Seen Ronan Clarke in Tesco's off-licence in Armagh on Saturday wearing a pair of shell-suit bottoms tucked into a pair of size 12 welly boots. Now, I've heared of the "Shell-suit tucked into the welly's" trick before, so I casually observed him from behind the International Wines aisle.

Sure enough, Clarkie lifted a 10 glass of buckfast off the bottom shelf (not even from the fridge) and slipped it into the shell-suit pocket (complete with pre-cut hole) where it proceeded to slide down his leg and into the over-sized welly boot.

I smirked as he proceeded to the counter where he purchased a bottle of Mundies wine, in red.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 23, 2010, 06:17:04 PM
Eh Tyrone Girls been knocking round this board many years so she didnt come from nowhere and for the record i finished about 5th in that poll way behind anyone else and in case anyones implying it i pmed noone for votes!!

You had a fair aul hiatus though did ya not?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

tyrone girl

Yep Tac away from about 2004 or so til 2009 but was on constant before that from about 2001/2 til 2004 as im sure ul remember