Good Threads

Started by cookstownblue, October 18, 2010, 01:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Hardy on October 23, 2010, 12:14:22 AM
I'll be channel surfing for farting seagulls tomorrow night anyhow.

Could be worse |Mrs BC surfing from Desperate Housewifes to sex and the City!!!  Red or white?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 23, 2010, 12:15:55 AM

Could be worse |Mrs BC surfing from Desperate Housewifes to sex and the City!!!  Red or white?
Teri Hatcher (or Teri Thatcher as a f**king moron I used to share a house with referred to her) is prancing about in her briefs so there is something for everyone.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 23, 2010, 12:20:35 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 23, 2010, 12:15:55 AM

Teri Hatcher (or Teri Thatcher as a f**king moron I used to share a house with referred to her) is prancing about in her briefs so there is something for everyone.

Meh too skinny.  She has Footloose on now from Sky+, waiting for Jug Ears to start dancing with a spud!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Hardy on October 22, 2010, 11:57:15 PM
All political careers end in failure. Most men live lives of quiet desperation. The fate of maladjusted t**sers who were evacuated from this small intestine of the world-wide-wilderness is as consequential as the fart of a jaded seagull far out over the ocean when the world is asleep.
:D

Well said.  Archie, take heed of the musings from our resident Royal scribe
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

maggie

Not sure who won the crown or if the thread was deleted but the miss gaaboard thread was good value.

muppet

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on October 22, 2010, 10:51:03 PM
All decent threads got deleted and all decent posters got banned.

As you are not banned, that means even you don't consider yourself a decent poster.
MWWSI 2017

leenie

miss gaaboard 2009 was good craic butit got pulled...

imo opinion the no other thread comes close to the mucksavage one... kept me going for days!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

muppet

Quote from: leenie on October 23, 2010, 02:50:48 PM
miss gaaboard 2009 was good craic butit got pulled...

imo opinion the no other thread comes close to the mucksavage one... kept me going for days!

Just re-read the YoungFella's girlfriend thread and I can see why you are suspicious of Mayomen Leenie.
MWWSI 2017

leenie

:D :D :D :D
just read through it again... i reckon mayman is actually jay from the inbetweeners! feckin no wonder i don't have a fondness for mayo men!

Gaaman

Quote from: maggie on October 23, 2010, 02:22:13 PM
Not sure who won the crown or if the thread was deleted but the miss gaaboard thread was good value.

Anyone a link to this?

Niall Quinn

There was a thread on one of the old boards describing player sightings, generally in retail settings. I can't seem to find it now though - can anyone help?
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

leenie

Quote from: Gaaman on October 23, 2010, 04:03:56 PM
Quote from: maggie on October 23, 2010, 02:22:13 PM

Anyone a link to this?

it got pulled.... anyway there was a lot of canvasing done... thou treasurer was a worthy contender... where has treas gone?

maggie

Leenie- where did u finish up anyways?

muppet

Quote from: maggie on October 23, 2010, 04:18:39 PM
Leenie- where did u finish up anyways?

Ziggy's finishing school.
MWWSI 2017