Trapped

Started by maggie, October 12, 2010, 08:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

I think that's the best looking wife/mistress so far
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Shamrock Shore

Lads.

We need a similar scenario to boost the economy and the nation's mood.

33 Bord na Mona workers get stranded in a boghole in The Bog of Allen.

Brian Cowen addresses the nation to pull together for the sake of the 33. Sky News sets up camp in Clara, boosting the local economy by 3 million euro. The EU row in with grant aid. Bob Geldof does Bog Aid. Bono promises to release an album to raise funds called 'Sod Off, Ye begrudgers'

Soon we'll have 100 billion - pay back European Central Bank, Roman Abramovich and all our ills are sorted in time for reunification in 2016.

muppet

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on October 14, 2010, 01:01:20 AM
Lads.

Brian Cowen addresses the nation to pull together for the sake of the 33. Sky News sets up camp in Clara, boosting the local economy by 3 million euro. The EU row in with grant aid. Bob Geldof does Bog Aid. Bono promises to release an album to raise funds called 'Sod Off, Ye begrudgers'

Soon we'll have 100 billion - pay back European Central Bank, Roman Abramovich and all our ills are sorted in time for reunification in 2016.

the Bertie to arrive with a banner:

"A lot dug, more to dig out!"
MWWSI 2017

leenie

Lads.

were u watching the nighty news with vincent browne by any chance?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ross4life

Will that's the final Miner on his way up & to Quote the final scene of the Truman Show..............Security Guard 1: What else is on? Security Guard 2: Yeah, let's see what else is on. Security Guard 1: Where's the TV guide?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ballinaman

Quote from: ross4life on October 14, 2010, 01:51:24 AM
Will that's the final Miner on his way up & to Quote the final scene of the Truman Show..............Security Guard 1: What else is on? Security Guard 2: Yeah, let's see what else is on. Security Guard 1: Where's the TV guide?
True.

Also,I hate how mainstream and famous the miners have become. I liked it better when they were that bit more underground.

Shamrock Shore

Quotewere u watching the nighty news with vincent browne by any chance

No Leenie, I wasn't. I cannot stand that program. Has Vinnie Brown suggested a cunning plan similar to mine?

ziggysego

Photograph from one of the miners of the rescue mission.

Testing Accessibility

Bogball XV

Quote from: muppet on October 14, 2010, 01:07:48 AM
Lads.

jeez you were on fire last night muppet, first planet of the apes and then this!!  (planet of the apes would have been great)

Croí na hÉireann

Lads.

:D Tuned into a bit of this last night and found it enthralling. Loverboy wasn't exactly overjoyed to meet the wife or did it turn out to be his sister?
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on October 14, 2010, 10:28:46 AM
Lads.

:D Tuned into a bit of this last night and found it enthralling. Loverboy wasn't exactly overjoyed to meet the wife or did it turn out to be his sister?

I think it was his mistress. Hard to know, there's that many of them  :D
Testing Accessibility

Olly

Can I throw this out there? I was watching this last night and I became suspicious of a few things. Firstly the men were not too elated when they got out. They just sort of smiled and hugged a couple of people and then lay down on a bed for a while and waved.

Also, the men in wet suits at the top were just joking away when the 'capsule' was supposedly being pulled up. Then an alarm would sound and they'd all pretend to be grabbling with something. I think we were not meant to hear that alarm. It was a signal for the 'men' to look busy for the cameras.

Also, the capsule was a joke. It looked liked it was made from carboard. Was that really underground footage, or just someone sticking something down a hole in the ceiling of a hideaway house, maybe filmed months ago.

What I'm saying is this - was this made up. It's a conspiracy theory. The Americans and British have bullied the Chileans into staging this to deflect attention off something they're doing but we haven't worked out what it is. It might be making money to counteract the recession or maybe deflecting attention away from Give Her Dixie's attempts to get stuff to Gaza. Or anything.

I think the miners had big meals and even their wives down there through a secret hole. Throwing it out there...
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

muppet

Quote from: Bogball XV on October 14, 2010, 09:47:37 AM
Lads.

jeez you were on fire last night muppet, first planet of the apes and then this!!  (planet of the apes would have been great)

Don't know what was wrong with me. But I am changing the title of the thread!
MWWSI 2017

Olly

Or even the GAA. The miners were supposedly rescued on the day the football All-Stars were released. I'm 99.9 certain they didn't but what's to say the GAA didn't manufacture the whole Chile scam to take away coverage of Canty getting an ALl-STar.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Olly

I KNEW IT - THIS IS FROM THE INTERNET

Worldwide celebration as first Chilean miners' conspiracy theory unearthed

Sociology lecturers and people with slightly too much time on their hands have expressed their deep joy at the first conspiracy theory being pulled out, unscathed, from 'a deep well of implausibility.'

'This is great stuff' declared Geoff Meston, an IT Consultant from Bristol who had mistakenly queued for 48 hours outside his local Apple store for the 'official launch' of the first theory. 'It mirrors the 'fake moon landing' conspiracies, but this one has an internal consistency that is all its own; it is – if you like – a 'classic with a twist' conspiracy.'

'First of all I picked up tweets that revealed the government of Chile were 'planning a big operation in the desert', something that would 'take days to set up'. Initially people seemed to be saying they wouldn't be able to pull it off. They were flying a lot of cameras and hardware in, so there was definitely technical expertise involved, and staging such a high profile stunt would have needed buy-in from the very top.'

'Another anomaly was the time: I watched the broadcast in the early hours of the morning, but the clock on the screen and the setting sun both showed that the 'live' footage was actually shot four hours earlier: a dead giveaway.'

Journalists and news teams continue their round the clock vigil of internet chatrooms for further conspiracies to be exhumed. 'It's looking good' remarked Neil Gummer of Channel 4 news 'We thought it would be ages until another, totally contradictory theory emerged, blinking, into the media glare. However we have just heard distant rumblings on DavidIke.com that this initial theory was 'just what they want us to believe' so it looks like we won't have to wait much longer.'

dicky 37