Started by Hurler on the Bitch, October 08, 2010, 09:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurler on the Bitch

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

caughtredhanded

Hurler on the Bitch

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hoof Hearted

I will give him credit for trying it, but if him, me, you, and another dozen members of this board tried that tomorrow, 5 times each, we could score as much as him.

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 08, 2010, 10:52:36 PM
I will give him credit for trying it, but if him, me, you, and another dozen members of this board tried that tomorrow, 5 times each, we could score as much as him.
ARSE! That is why we are here discussing, perhaps, a moment of genius. That is a word used too much these days, but that piece of inspired thought has got him over 2,000,000 hits on youtube. So, hats off!

Hoof Hearted

if you turn your back on a ball and back heel it, it;s no different from closing your eyes and booting it. 99 times out of 100 it will go in the stand. Hat;s off to him yes, but not a great goal IMO

Hurler on the Bitch

Aah! But he meant it as he turned and followed the ball with his eyes into the net!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on October 08, 2010, 11:04:59 PM
Aah! But he meant it as he turned and followed the ball with his eyes into the net!
Maybe you should watch his interview in the link you posted and stop talking shite  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hoof Hearted

you shouldn't be giving your real name away here Matty, sorry hurler on the bitch !!

5 Sams

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on October 08, 2010, 11:04:59 PM

As we say in our part of the world......aye right!!!
The Aristocrat Years

Tyrones own

Intended or not... it couldn't have happened against a nicer shower   ;D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Lawrence of Knockbride

He tried it and it came off. Is every goal scored from a bicycle kick or back-heel a fluke? Brilliant goal.

Hoof Hearted

It just made the Showboat section of Soccer AM, with Helen Chamberlain saying it was the best goal she has ever seen !