The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nifan

Melody was lucky that Leon was such a mug. He did nothing and just sat back and let her take over.

Melody formed and opinion on the products despite what she was told, cocked up the market research,  spun the results of the useless research to suit her thoughts and then bullied tom into letting her keep all the sales pitches which she couldnt even make all of in the end!
She sold a bit of stuff, but she basicly screwed the thing up from the start.
Sugar went very softly on her I though.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 23, 2011, 11:25:57 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on June 23, 2011, 10:58:51 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 23, 2011, 09:22:49 AM
Thought Leon was a decent enough candidate but he just let himself get drowned out by that Melody one!
I think if more emphasis had of been put on her market research in France then she would have gone - she basically lying about what she found out.
Jim flys under the radar the whole show and then still nearly gets himself in bother in the boardroom by spouting more shite at Alan Sugar.  ::) ::)

On another note I use to like Karen Brady but now as every week goes on I think shes an A Hole. Also can't wait to that man Natasha goes!!!!

Serious blue steel pout on her in the boardroom alright....rough!

Who Natasha?
She contestant in The Apprentice tv show.

ballinaman

Thought Leon was a decent enough candidate but he just let himself get drowned out by that Melody one!
I think if more emphasis had of been put on her market research in France then she would have gone - she basically lying about what she found out.
Jim flys under the radar the whole show and then still nearly gets himself in bother in the boardroom by spouting more shite at Alan Sugar.  ::) ::)

On another note I use to like Karen Brady but now as every week goes on I think shes an A Hole. Also can't wait to that man Natasha goes!!!!

Who Natasha?
Yep, face like a burst couch on her. Helen is a bit of a rhoyde though!

AQMP

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 23, 2011, 11:51:46 AM

Who Natasha?

You mean..."She, yeah?, is a contestant, yeah?, in The Apprentice, yeah?, TV show, yeah?"

Melody fucked up big time.  In keeping her Lawd Shugga also reinforced his belief that for a woman to succeed in business she has to be an absolute and utter bitch.

ThatsTheFootball

melodys market research was a joke!! she asked 4 people if people in paris used the metro or the car? Where did she do this research?? in the fecking metro station!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AQMP on June 23, 2011, 12:10:03 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 23, 2011, 11:51:46 AM

Who Natasha?

You mean..."She, yeah?, is a contestant, yeah?, in The Apprentice, yeah?, TV show, yeah?"

Melody fucked up big time.  In keeping her Lawd Shugga also reinforced his belief that for a woman to succeed in business she has to be an absolute and utter bitch.
I think you need to calm down, yeah?

maggie

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 22, 2011, 10:36:37 PM
Jim's good at the auld French! :D

He just slowed down and shouted what he was saying, like a typical tourist abroad!!

AQMP

Quote from: maggie on June 23, 2011, 12:49:12 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 22, 2011, 10:36:37 PM
Jim's good at the auld French! :D

He just slowed down and shouted what he was saying, like a typical tourist abroad!!

His best line was " (the product)..phenomenal popular dans United Kingdom"

LeoMc

but we still haven't found out if the French love their children or not! :-\

Mayo4Sam

How did BixMix not win last nite, the other one was a complete rip off from milky ways
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

RealSpiritof98

Bixmix packaging was very like a lot of Cadbury/milktray craic, Looks like our Jim's Bullshitting won it for them. Can he win it? I dont think so.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on June 30, 2011, 02:47:21 PM
Bixmix packaging was very like a lot of Cadbury/milktray craic, Looks like our Jim's Bullshitting won it for them. Can he win it? I dont think so.

Helen must be odds on to win. Has won all her tasks and hasn't made a tit out of herself yet. Still time though I guess.

LeoMc

Quote from: nifan on June 23, 2011, 11:48:02 AM
Melody was lucky that Leon was such a mug. He did nothing and just sat back and let her take over.

Melody formed and opinion on the products despite what she was told, cocked up the market research,  spun the results of the useless research to suit her thoughts and then bullied tom into letting her keep all the sales pitches which she couldnt even make all of in the end!

Obviously didn't learn her lesson last week and did the same again.

Maguire01

Quote from: LeoMc on June 30, 2011, 03:05:35 PM
Quote from: nifan on June 23, 2011, 11:48:02 AM

Obviously didn't learn her lesson last week and did the same again.
Yep, but still hasn't been properly pulled up on it yet.

AQMP

Don't think Jum can win it, Shugga still doesn't like him.  For some reason he likes Melody :o