The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

He's doing far better than anyone on here would do, fair play it's a dog eat dog competition and he's fighting all the way.

It's not a popularity contest between the other contestants, the minute they step into the boardroom, being nice goes out the window.

He hasn't been great in the tasks but there are no real stand-out performers, they love this Tom guy but he has won the least amount of tasks!! Unlucky or just shite??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cold tea

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 16, 2011, 09:51:41 PM
He's doing far better than anyone on here would do, fair play it's a dog eat dog competition and he's fighting all the way.

It's not a popularity contest between the other contestants, the minute they step into the boardroom, being nice goes out the window.

He hasn't been great in the tasks but there are no real stand-out performers, they love this Tom guy but he has won the least amount of tasks!! Unlucky or just shite??

And you know this how?  It's a tv show, it needs ballbags and some totty or who would watch it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cold tea on June 16, 2011, 10:29:20 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 16, 2011, 09:51:41 PM

And you know this how?  It's a tv show, it needs ballbags and some totty or who would watch it.

Then apply for it and get on it Cold tea :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cold tea

What a stupid thing to say, by the way you never answered my question - how exactly do you know he would do far better than anyone on here, please an answer would be nice?

Milltown Row2

Well unless you have been on the show before and got past half way then he has done better than you or the other posters on here.

Cold tea

Again what a stupid thing to say, do you even realise the drivel you are spouting.  You said he's doing far better than anyone on here would do, how do you know that.  Have to say you must have loads of awards for debating competitions!

sammymaguire

I think you need to wave the white flag on that one Milltown....  :P I would do better than Jim but I am too busy   ;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

new devil

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 16, 2011, 11:05:46 AM
tick/tock only matter of time before Jim Souperman Eastwood goes! Reminds of Cookstown Fr Rocks usually start out well but then by the second half they've let themselves down - resorting to slagging your ma!!!!

:D :D :D Classic!!!

Milltown Row2

Ok you win. My view on this show is this. Jim has done well enough to get where he is. Plenty of knockers on here claiming they would do better. I doubt they would. I don't win too many debates.

Tony Baloney

Jim's good at the auld French! :D

Orior

Sugar had a good look at the asian girl's arse
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

NAG1

How could anyone have ever liked Karen Brady at any stage?

Always has been an obnoxious twat.

ballinaman

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 23, 2011, 09:22:49 AM
Thought Leon was a decent enough candidate but he just let himself get drowned out by that Melody one!
I think if more emphasis had of been put on her market research in France then she would have gone - she basically lying about what she found out.
Jim flys under the radar the whole show and then still nearly gets himself in bother in the boardroom by spouting more shite at Alan Sugar.  ::) ::)

On another note I use to like Karen Brady but now as every week goes on I think shes an A Hole. Also can't wait to that man Natasha goes!!!!

Serious blue steel pout on her in the boardroom alright....rough!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: ballinaman on June 23, 2011, 10:58:51 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 23, 2011, 09:22:49 AM
Thought Leon was a decent enough candidate but he just let himself get drowned out by that Melody one!
I think if more emphasis had of been put on her market research in France then she would have gone - she basically lying about what she found out.
Jim flys under the radar the whole show and then still nearly gets himself in bother in the boardroom by spouting more shite at Alan Sugar.  ::) ::)

On another note I use to like Karen Brady but now as every week goes on I think shes an A Hole. Also can't wait to that man Natasha goes!!!!

Serious blue steel pout on her in the boardroom alright....rough!

Who Natasha?