gerry

Next month, Hip Replacement magazine will have a free Catheter
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Orior

Brilliant.

Jim: Susan you are only marginally worse than Glen

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Bogball XV

Jim should have gone this week, he was the reason the task was lost, between the crappy cover and the lack of negotiation.

He's also coming across as an extremely condescending bastard at this stage.

Helen, Melody or Tom to win.

Tony Baloney

Jim, his magazine and his management style were rubbish this week. He's not quite as savvy as the earlier episodes suggested.

I like that Helen doll.

sammymaguire

Poor old Jim came across like a right slime ball tonight.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

screenexile

Thought Jimbo was lucky to stay this week alright! Has that innate Tyroneness about him or the look of a Ricey McMenamin. Off the field he's a nice guy blah blah blah but on the field he'll stick his knees in your back or fiddle with your giblets if it would give him an edge!!

He didn't get much love from the crowd on your fired I'd say he'll do well.to last it out!!

Cold tea

AQMP

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 15, 2011, 10:23:34 PM
Jim, his magazine and his management style were rubbish this week. He's not quite as savvy as the earlier episodes suggested.

I like that Helen doll.

She's better with the hair down.

The "Brightest Business Brains in Britain"TM and what do they come up with...Hip Replacement and Blow Your Load.  Yon Natasha is a bigger pain in the arse than Jum.  Jum's days are numbered, Lawd Shugga is a bit wary of him and Nick hates his guts.

Candyman

Jim will make the finale!! ;-)

quit yo jibbajabba

Bit of a bully in the boadroom is our Jum; not nice to see him calling names to the young girl;

went down in my estimation last night, a lot of talk.talkin over/talking down, but not much else;

card well and truly marked by alan and nick....

is he just a more coarse version o thon other tube that was from these parts a few years back (never mind his name)

HiMucker

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 16, 2011, 09:37:53 AM
Bit of a bully in the boadroom is our Jum; not nice to see him calling names to the young girl;

went down in my estimation last night, a lot of talk.talkin over/talking down, but not much else;

is he just a more coarse version o thon other tube that was from these parts a few years back (never mind his name)
The boy with the scholarship to sandurst  :D thats all i remember about him.

Bogball XV

Quote from: HiMucker on June 16, 2011, 09:49:27 AM

Are you sure, I don't think he ever mentioned that himself?

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Bogball XV on June 16, 2011, 10:05:15 AM
Quote from: HiMucker on June 16, 2011, 09:49:27 AM

Are you sure, I don't think he ever mentioned that himself?
im pretty sure he did chap;

johnneycool

I told you, he's not an ideas' man, he's a snake oil salesman and last night he even wasn't that good at that.

HIP replacement, with the retro cover, WTF.

Radda bout yeee

tick/tock only matter of time before Jim Souperman Eastwood goes! Reminds of Cookstown Fr Rocks usually start out well but then by the second half they've let themselves down - resorting to slagging your ma!!!!