The Apprentice 2010-2011

Started by Square Ball, October 06, 2010, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloodybreakball

aye, apparently he's letting nothing go about what happened in the last few weeks. But i would imagine that they are under some sort of contract, there's a few people i was talking to reckon that if he's at home then he hasnt won as he's not in london setting up a business with sugar. i dont  know about that, what do you's reckon???

Olly

I have a theory about that. I think he has been in Cookstown all along and never once set foot in England. I think they've hired body doubles to pretend they're random people who look like them. They scoured Ireland for someone who looks like the supposed "Jim" who is obviously a model who can do accents. I think it's fairly clear that "Jim" on the TV is not real as no one I know from Cookstown sounds like that. He pronounces all his words clearly, looks tanned and can think logically. I think they chose Cookstown as it is in the centre of Northern Ireland and so there's a good chance he has met loads of people as his diameter capabilites is much more appeal than say someone from Bushmills whose diameter goes away into the sea heading towards the Artic.

I think it'll all come out in the wash and "Jim" the tv model and Jim the real Cookstown man will be shamed forever.

To add to that, there are very few Jims in that age group in the world or in Cookstown I would imagine. Jim was a name for old people and maybe new babies now the way things are going.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Orior

Quote from: Olly on June 06, 2011, 10:39:10 AM
I have a theory about that. I think he has been in Cookstown all along and never once set foot in England. I think they've hired body doubles to pretend they're random people who look like them. They scoured Ireland for someone who looks like the supposed "Jim" who is obviously a model who can do accents. I think it's fairly clear that "Jim" on the TV is not real as no one I know from Cookstown sounds like that. He pronounces all his words clearly, looks tanned and can think logically. I think they chose Cookstown as it is in the centre of Northern Ireland and so there's a good chance he has met loads of people as his diameter capabilites is much more appeal than say someone from Bushmills whose diameter goes away into the sea heading towards the Artic.

I think it'll all come out in the wash and "Jim" the tv model and Jim the real Cookstown man will be shamed forever.

To add to that, there are very few Jims in that age group in the world or in Cookstown I would imagine. Jim was a name for old people and maybe new babies now the way things are going.

Spoiler Alert!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Radda bout yeee

What did you make of it last night?
Jim kept the head down this week - Last week was a big blip but could he pull it back now????
Thought the apprentice your fired clip with him saying to the woman outside the house 'Nice day isn't it' Was funny!!
Thank god that Edna doll is gone - she ragged me from day one. Surely the girl Helen has to be favourite now but i think Susan/Tom or Glenn could win it.

AQMP

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 09, 2011, 10:11:59 AM
What did you make of it last night?
Jim kept the head down this week - Last week was a big blip but could he pull it back now????
Thought the apprentice your fired clip with him saying to the woman outside the house 'Nice day isn't it' Was funny!!
Thank god that Edna doll is gone - she ragged me from day one. Surely the girl Helen has to be favourite now but i think Susan/Tom or Glenn could win it.

Tom is definitely a contender, but Susan doesn't have the brains she was born with.  I think Lawd Shugga likes Zoe.  Did anyone see the trailer for next week's task?  Did I hear right?  Was one of the team's magazines called "Blow Your Load"??  Ofcom should have field day with that!!

gawa316

I reckon it's between Jim, Melody and HelenLouise or whatever you call her.

Darkhorse Tom

Agnes Dipesto

Yeah heard that at the end too AQMP :D Should be worth the watch next week for that alone.

No big miss with Edna going, she is totally dull and her voice got on my nerves. I like Zoe, but she speaks in the one monotone all the time. Actually, most of the women's voices have been annoying.

Jim was very quiet this week in the boardroom and it's a wonder Alan Sugar didn't mention about him driving down the street and shouting through the megaphone for scrap. Glad to see Tom win a challenge. He's been on the losing team for the past 5 weeks and would have had to take it on the chin, if he had one.

Rois

Next week seems well set up for Jim to make an eejit of himself, and if he works for W&G Baird, then this is probably enough in his sphere for him to shoulder blame for what goes wrong.  I hope not though! 

Wonder if he'd join Club Tyrone, would be a bit of a "celebrity" coup...anyone have his email address??

Onion Bag

Your one Zoe looks like a sour aul bag and i cant stand her accent, f**k she actually grinds my gears,

>:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Onion Bag

Girl from the Exorcist

Zoe from the Apprentice

Radda bout yeee

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 09, 2011, 11:09:11 AM
Your one Zoe looks like a sour aul bag and i cant stand her accent, f**k she actually grinds my gears,

I would have a right good go on Zoe!  :P

Onion Bag

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 09, 2011, 11:31:13 AM

Radda, not if you paid me, i cant stand the way she looks, the way she talks, everything about her

Cold tea

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 09, 2011, 11:31:13 AM

Snap, there's something about her, even if she is a bit of a puke. Lord Sugar must think the same!